The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lord Archibald Is 4!!

~JO~

Registered
Reaction score
Well my darling o:) Archie is 4 today - so here are a few shots of him through the last few years...

A whole basket of fawns

PUPS-3.jpg

The little lad himself

PUP-1.jpg

At 5 months, still my blue eyed boy :lol:

archiefront5mnth.jpg

archiehead5mnth.jpg

Been digging Archibald??

muddynose.jpg

My beautiful boy

BeautifulArchie-1.jpg

At lure coursing

ARCHIE.jpg

In the park (appears to have lost his foot!! :wacko: )

ARCHBALL.jpg

With his best mate Stan the Man

IMG_0107.jpg

:huggles: [SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday, Archie [/SIZE] :huggles:

Have a great fun day, enjoy your walkies, cuddles, prezzies and generally being spoilt :wub:

I love your "basket of fawns" pic, Jo :wub:

:huggles: Happy Birthday Archie :wub: :wub:

Unfortunately Archies VERY posh collar didn't arrive but posty bought a very big box.... from Debs and this has made 2 whippets very happy

I know its Archies Birthday, but Stan shot in there faster than he jumps under my duvet!

newbedarchiebdaystan.jpg

Perhaps he can't see me?!

newbedarchiebdaystannose.jpg

Well if I must - Archie has a go! (Stan is still in it as well)

newbedarchiebdayarch.jpg

Thanks so much Debs, what a fantastic bed, I didn't realise quite how BIG they are!! But now I have 2 very happy boys who are still both tucked up inside it :D

Archie is having a big bone, pigs ear and I have heard a rumour a special 'giggly' ball is on its way for a special run around the park tonight! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had to add this update picture :huggles:

newbedarchiebdayupdate.jpg

Happy Birthday Gorgie Archie :wub:

Love the bed :D

I hope that you all have a lovely day together :cheers:

Happy Birthday Handsome :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: That head shot of him as pup is just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fantastic looking bed she's very clever :thumbsup:

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE [/SIZE] :wub:

:cheers: :luck: [SIZE=14pt]Have a Very Hapy Birthday Archie [/SIZE] :luck: :cheers: what a handsome boy :wub:

and lovely to see his life in pictures :)

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Archie[/SIZE], you are ever so handsome. Love your new bed and it's kind of you to share it with Stan. :huggles: Enjoy the rest of the day and have a fawntastic time.

Jenny, Sparky and Dylan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE :wub: :huggles: WOOW those bed are big enough for to better get my order in now ready for crimbo me thinks :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE :wub: :cheers:

LOOKS LIKE YOUVE BEEN SPOILT AND RIGHTLY SO! :thumbsup: AND THAT BED LOOKS GREAT...MIGHT JUST HAVE TO ORDER ONE MYSELF! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE!!![/SIZE]

That bed is just fandabidozi!!!!

Does the cover come off?? I would really like one for little ol' Sophie dog cos she likes to get in things but I am worried that I won't get all that in the washing machine!

:wub: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE[/SIZE] :cheers: :wub:

It's such fun going back and seeing how they've grown isn't it.

dessie said:
[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE!!![/SIZE]

That bed is just fandabidozi!!!! 

Does the cover come off??  I would really like one for little ol' Sophie dog cos she likes to get in things but I am worried that I won't get all that in the washing machine!

Its is so warm they are now lying on top of it! But I'm sure when the weather cools it will be just fine. The cover doesn't come off but Debs uses a slightly thinner duvet than the one in the prototype to make sure it all fits in the washer machine and can be washed at 40degrees :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD ARCHIBALD[/SIZE] :cheers:

Lovely snuggle bed and good of you to share your pressie with Stan. :huggles: :huggles:

Happy Birthday Archie!!! :cheers: :huggles:

What great pictures and wonderful birthday pressie! :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE[/SIZE]

Love the bed :thumbsup:

Digger has a 'giggly wiggly' which he loves, so I'm sure Archie will have loads of fun with his :D

Back