The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Looking Forward

we are lucking forward to getting the pups runing and allso getting to more events this years to race Ninny and Ruby as tony has no family ties on his side to keep us from getting out any more and I might even start watching the dogs race lol. We have been so glad to see the back of last years so carnt wait for the strate season to start :D

i,m looking forward to having a year out of dog racing

iam looking forward to my first season out of whippet racing for a long time :thumbsup: booked up for a holliday in turkey,the first time abroad for over 20 years. can't wait!!! :) )
Hi john im off to turkey when u going sue

hi sue we are going in june 17th :thumbsup:

john dont mention whippets in turkey or you will have loadsa turks saying hey do you know our kenny :D
hey cheaky butt,think half of the whippets are going to turkey,fancey it like butt?have a word with dee.and al put you in the kebap shop for a week,free board and as much as you can eat lol :thumbsup:

why not get that dog off elise to play with????? sue you would be much happier runnning something.

looking foward to the ayrshire w/e open new surroundings :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We are looking forward to all the racing for 2009. We are also looking forward to seeing Izzy & Duffy (Little Doll & North2South) starting their racing career.

:p I'm just looking forward to racing my dog anywhere, (if I can get her registered) :lol: Di

Looking forward to seeing if Buddy can retain the Connor's Crown :- "

Hi,

Really looking forward to racing this year and training Marvin (the little shit), can't wait for Devon think it's only 128 more sleeps till the first race, cant beleive how many dogs we are taking between us, me, Craig, Mark, Vicky, Ema and Mum and Dad think the grand total is 22, (must be mad) sorry if I've missed any doggies off having trouble with all there names lol.

Love Nic xxx

Hi,
Really looking forward to racing this year and training Marvin (the little shit), can't wait for Devon think it's only 128 more sleeps till the first race, cant beleive how many dogs we are taking between us, me, Craig, Mark, Vicky, Ema and Mum and Dad think the grand total is 22, (must be mad) sorry if I've missed any doggies off having trouble with all there names lol.

Love Nic xxx
we will have to wait a few more years tillwe can do devon as Alexs has exmas that week so its roll on scotland for us :)

We are looking forward to all the racing for 2009. We are also looking forward to seeing Izzy & Duffy (Little Doll & North2South) starting their racing career.
Izzy and Duffy had their first run behind the lure yesterday going well so far :) they wasn't distracted by the rest of the pack barking on the sidelines either

Izzy and Duffy had their first run behind the lure yesterday going well so far :) they wasn't distracted by the rest of the pack barking on the sidelines either

Glad Izzy & Duffy enjoyed their first run behind the lure. Looking forward to seeing them racing.

Back