The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Looking For Black Dog..

Fitzroy

Registered
Reaction score
hello I am trying to contact the trader who I think is called Black Dog...I last year brought some collars and leads at a country show.as I show my whippets in europe these have attracted much comment...many people wish to obtain some for themselves as there are none of this type available there,,I am trying to buy some more for myself...and wish to pass his contact details on to other interested people..please can anyone HELP me many thanks susan :cheers:

Fitzroy said:
hello I am trying to contact the trader  who I think is called  Black Dog...I last year brought some collars and leads at a country  show.as I show my whippets in europe these have attracted much comment...many people wish to obtain some for themselves  as there are none of this type available there,,I am trying to buy some more for myself...and wish to pass his contact details on to other interested people..please can anyone  HELP me  many thanks  susan :cheers:
his number and advert is in the countrymans weekly hand book

storm68 said:
Fitzroy said:
hello I am trying to contact the trader  who I think is called  Black Dog...I last year brought some collars and leads at a country  show.as I show my whippets in europe these have attracted much comment...many people wish to obtain some for themselves  as there are none of this type available there,,I am trying to buy some more for myself...and wish to pass his contact details on to other interested people..please can anyone  HELP me  many thanks   susan :cheers:
his number and advert is in the countrymans weekly hand book

thank you very much but as I no longer get the countrymans weekly please can you forward the details to me or add to this topic I did find a number on line but not available?? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are sometimes on Ebay too :thumbsup:

www.blackdogtrading.co.uk

I bought some stuff off him at the weekend.. :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Back