The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Looking For A New Collar

taniab

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking for a new collar but want something a bit sanzzier than a plain brown/black. I can only find 'normal' dog collars that are interesting nothing for a Whippet. Can anyone tell me where I can try?

Thanks from Tania and Billy

Try the market place on here. Nicky and alfyn make some lovely collars. :D

taniab said:
Hi AllI am looking for a new collar but want something a bit sanzzier than a plain brown/black.  I can only find 'normal' dog collars that are interesting nothing for a Whippet.  Can anyone tell me where I can try?

Thanks from Tania and Billy

I got my boy a lovely bling collar from www.hideandcollars.co.uk

Jill

hely said:
trish g said:
what do you think of this one,think its gorgeous :thumbsup:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MEWA:IT&ih=008

oohh thats nice.........not looking not looking :- "

think if you get it for that price it would be a bargain,ive just bought my lot a new collar each,otherwise i would have gone for it,but im just going to watch what price it goes for :thumbsup: its beautiful though :thumbsup: :p

shame its brown or i would have bid on it, i dont put brown on gypsy, doesnt go well against her black coat :- "

OMG had to laugh (w00t) Thought I'd go and have a look at Trish's link as everyone seemed to like the collar.

I think it's nice, but wondered if he might do other ones so clicked on View Seller's Other Items

He only has two other things to sell.....

Some really nice collars tassels.

And a full set of bondage restraints complete with paddle (w00t)

I'm off to bid now.....................on the tassels :- "

TCx

p.s. Don't forget to try out Collars R Us for some gorgeous ones :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
TC said:
OMG had to laugh  (w00t) Thought I'd go and have a look at Trish's link as everyone seemed to like the collar.
I think it's nice, but wondered if he might do other ones so clicked on View Seller's Other Items

And a full set of bondage restraints complete with paddle  (w00t)

I'm off to bid now.....................on the tassels  :- "

TCx

p.s. Don't forget to try out Collars R Us for some gorgeous ones  :thumbsup:

i also checked out his other items,will be watching to see if the bondage kit goes now :- " (w00t)

trish g said:
TC said:
OMG had to laugh  (w00t) Thought I'd go and have a look at Trish's link as everyone seemed to like the collar.

And a full set of bondage restraints complete with paddle  (w00t)

I'm off to bid now.....................on the tassels  :- "

TCx

p.s. Don't forget to try out Collars R Us for some gorgeous ones  :thumbsup:

i also checked out his other items,will be watching to see if the bondage kit goes now :- " (w00t)

Well I won't be buying it, I already have one and it's BLACK 8)

Bought the white tassels with the black beads though, very nice for The Badge Man :*

TCx

dont believe it that bloody gorgeous collars been sold at buy it now price :p ,though dont blame em it was gorgeous............so was it anyone on here that bought it :thumbsup:

I confess it was me who bought it. Normally I wait and bid, but I couldn't resist, I had to buy. Penny has a couple of lovely material collars but she really suits a leather one too, and ive been looking for ages for one that would suit her, but all the ones I had seen are either plain or had been nearer £50-£60 so this is more of a bargain. So I thought id get her a nice pretty leather collar. Hopefully when it arrives it looks just as nice and suits her!

Sarah

Sarah86 said:
I confess it was me who bought it.  Normally I wait and bid, but I couldn't resist, I had to buy.  Penny has a couple of lovely material collars but she really suits a leather one too, and ive been looking for ages for one that would suit her, but all the ones I had seen are either plain or had been nearer £50-£60 so this is more of a bargain.  So I thought id get her a nice pretty leather collar.  Hopefully when it arrives it looks just as nice and suits her!
Sarah

lucky penny bet she looks beautiful in it :wub:

i have seen either the same or similar on a website and they was around £45.£50 so hope its a bargain for you.

will it be possible to have a photo of penny wearing it when you get it please :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course! she loves nothing more than to pose, lol! It may be a while before it arrives as I will be sending a cheque. Yes i saw really nice ones on another site that were beautiful but just to expensive for my student money! At least my dad likes the look of this one as its not too pink! Hope when it arrives the quality is ok.

Sarah86 said:
Of course! she loves nothing more than to pose, lol!  It may be a while before it arrives as I will be sending a cheque.  Yes i saw really nice ones on another site that were beautiful but just to expensive for my student money!  At least my dad likes the look of this one as its not too pink!  Hope when it arrives the quality is ok.

will be watching out for the pics then thankyou :huggles:

i hope its is good quality as it looks also you get a matching lead,what a bonus :lol: :p :thumbsup:

Back