The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Look What I Have!!!

dessie

Registered
Reaction score
I have been hankering after another black for a year or so now because Coco and Dante have now gone over rainbow bridge and Frankie is nearly 13. I found a lovely black dog and used him on Bertha but she has decided that having puppies is not her scene, so that still left me wanting. Then, quite by chance, this young man appeared!!

Desmond4mthslh.jpg

Didn't really need another puppy right now as I have Jeremy but what is one to do and he is very lovable!! Excuse the hokey cokey position, it was such a nice photo of him otherwise, and the lack of facial detail it was a horrible wet, dingy day yesterday and Millie's poor camera struggled a bit!!!

He is 18 weeks or, if you prefer, 4 months!!

He's a litttle beauty :wub: Congratulations

He looks very nice, :wub: :huggles: I too, would love to know his breeding. :D

Lovely boy - I'm biased - Blacks are gorgeous - what's his name? Breeding?

T Hoare said:
dessie said:
Another question :b what is his breeding?

I had a funny feeling that would be the next question!! LOL!

Probably won't mean a lot until a couple of generations back and the black comes purely from his sire's side of the family

Sire: Kayanessey Black Magic

Who is Kaymark & Fleetway (originating from Wyemere/Poachyn, hence the black) on his sire's side. His dam (who was black herself) goes back to Towercrest and, dare I say it, Sooty Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

Dam: Laudessa Cosmic Creation

She is a blue brindle particolour, basically Barnesmore/Selinko/Welstar breeding.

So rather a strange, hotch potch sort of pedigree but it seems to work!!!

And here's a pic of his kissable little face!!!

Desmondhead4mths.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Desmond :)) how cute :lol: :- "

awwww, bless him hes lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

he is lovely i do like black and white :wub: eliane from celticmoon has a stunning black and white bitch out next year and she is stunning its a half sister to woody so i am really looking forward to see how she does :huggles:

Wow what a lovely black puppy and LOVE the name :D Best of luck with him, I bet jeremy is enjoying having a new playmate :huggles:

dessie said:
And here's a pic of his kissable little face!!!
He looks quite promising and is certainly very balanced for a four month old boy dog. As a fan of blacks (we have one ourselves over here in Canada) I would really like to know his full pedigree. I have his dams, but you haven't given his registered name and date of birth, and who are his parents parents and/or grandparents so those of us who are pedigree fanatics can reconstruct him? I have already added him, minus registered name to my pedigree program. Details, puleese!! (And thank you!!)

Lanny Morry

Yes I deffinately know his father, who is a nice dog :wub: . If he turns out like him you will have a winner. :D

dessie said:
T Hoare said:
dessie said:

Probably won't mean a lot until a couple of generations back and the black comes purely from his sire's side of the family

Who is Kaymark & Fleetway (originating from Wyemere/Poachyn, hence the black) on his sire's side. His dam (who was black herself) goes back to Towercrest and, dare I say it, Sooty Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

She is a blue brindle particolour, basically Barnesmore/Selinko/Welstar breeding.

Best of luck with him Caroline, :luck: i know you have always had a soft spot for a good black.

I'm assuming he was bred by Kath then ?

nina said:
dessie said:
T Hoare said:
dessie said:

Best of luck with him Caroline, :luck: i know you have always had a soft spot for a good black.

I'm assuming he was bred by Kath then ?

Yep!

Back