The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Look What Happened

JAX

Registered
Reaction score
Buffee and Montee are proud to announce [SIZE=21pt]7 [/SIZE] puppies born Wednesday 25 th Jan 4 sons and 3 daughters

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

congratulations :cheers:

awwww :wub: :wub: at least you've had something to keep you busy while you've been offline well done Buffee and Montee :cheers:

Congratulations! :cheers:

Nice healthy looking pups! There must be one buried in there somewhere...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pups! :cheers: :cheers: But no gorgeous red-fawn Montee look-a-likes there :(

:luck: :luck: with all of them :luck: :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS, THEY LOOK LOVELY, [/SIZE]CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS

:huggles: TO Buffee and Montee

K9art said:
Congratulations! :cheers: Nice healthy looking pups! There must be one buried in there somewhere...

Sure is , she had 3 parties and 4 solids . Various shades of brindle too , cant quite work out what colour the pale one will be , when he was born he looked like he was Blue and white :eek: , No Beth , no Montee looka likes in this bunch 8) , I didnt expect there would be though, Its a repeat mating of Libbee. First one was born 12.15 am , so I was up all night , not that Buffee needed any help mind :huggles: , I thought she had done by 4.30 am with just 6 puppies ,and slept on the settee by her side , I got up at 7 am and went to bed OH stayed with her and when I got up at 10.30am thre was one more (w00t) :oops: When she had him I dont know , but there was not one mark on the clean bedding I had put her on . Isnt she a star :wub: all weighed between 12 and 13 ozs , today at 1 week they weigh between 1lb 4 oz and 1 lb 7 oz

wow :wub:

I am broody now! :- "

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABIES :huggles:

well done Buffee :wub:

I like the first pup on the left :huggles: All lovely colours.

well done Buffee and Montee :cheers: :cheers: :wub: :wub:

oooo love the dark brindle on top :wub:

congrats Buffee and montee those pups or soooooo cute :wub:

Just taken this of the girls , not very good , but you can just about see them

Aww CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: Buffee and Montee, lovely babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

Came out better than I thought , just shows what happens when you have your PC ungraded :- " heres the up to date one of the boys

Beautfiul puppies Jax :wub: :wub: Congratulations :cheers: - love those partis especially. o:)

Back