The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Little Willow

Thank god this little fella is safe warm & loved now, :wub: :wub: :wub:

Will has the sweetest look on his face.. hope to see his update pictures soon!

Hope his previous owners will be run over by a bus.

poor Willow :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have to agree with Jax the owners should be strung up naked somewhere VERY cold and left to suffer :rant:

Good Luck Willow lets hope you find your forever home very soon :wub:

Just incredible :( :( The so called owners must be so cold and callous to look at a poor dog in that state every day and do nothing - disgusting :(

What a sweetie he is though - that face :wub: So great to see him cuddled up with his blanket and in his coat - a happy and loving 2006 to Willow :luck:

Little Willow :wub: :wub: :luck:

Unfortunately there are plenty of people out there who let their dog's get into a state like that through fleas.

The detestable little man with the uncontrolled rampaging cross-bred Afghans who is the bane of our local dogwalkers, one of his is getting that way. They are matted, filthy, stink to high heaven and the fat one has bald crusty patches all over it where it is obviously biting and scratching itself unmercilessly.

I am absolutely sick of reporting him to the Dog Warden (I WILL NOT contact the bloody RSPCA because they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard) but STILL nothing is done and he lives 14 floors up in a council flat. He has these 2 Afghan crosses and little old mongrel that looks like a Glen of Imaal Terrier (who is in just as poor condition). He also had another very likeable mongrel who died because her gut/stomach was full of the stones that he used to throw for her!!

But will the authorities do anything about him ................. NO!

Martina said:
Hope his previous owners will be run over by a bus.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Yep, that works for me. Looking forward to seeing Willow on the mend and happy.

More good luck wishes to the wonderful Willow from all of us.

So sweet with his little blanket - I bet he has never known comfort like it before.

GOod luck to him finding a nice new home forever.

Back