Vicky said:
weathergirls said:
wild whippies said:
weathergirls said:
picked their racing names  now so you can't have one
Izzie    =  TWISTED SISTA

Duffy    =  PUSH THE BUTTON

I should bloody hope so too! :lol:

Hilda wants [SIZE=21pt]BOGTROTTER[/SIZE] (w00t)

Tell her it's already been taken (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I don't think she'd believe me somehow :- "

I had both girls for a cuddle tonight and there lovly . yes I actulay said brindels were lovely. Izzie is so sweet could have taken her home there and then even tony said shes the first Brindel he realy liked and I have to agree. they were both so good sat on me knee togethere I think they wanted someone to push my wheelchair round the track so they could have a ride :lol: and Lindas out done me with fancey pink collers and leads they were lovly. Our ninny looked like a tramp next to them they definatly out blinged her :lol:

Next time Izzie sits on my knee she said shes staying there Linda :lol: she PM me and told me she wanst to live here :lol: :lol:

fallenangel said:
I had both girls for a cuddle tonight and there lovly . yes I actulay said brindels were lovely. Izzie is so sweet  could have taken her home there and then even tony said shes the first Brindel he realy liked and I have to agree. they were both so good sat on me knee togethere I think they wanted someone to push my wheelchair round the track so they could have a ride  :lol:   and Lindas out done me with fancey pink collers and leads they were lovly. Our ninny looked like a tramp next to them  they definatly out blinged her :lol:   Next time Izzie sits on my knee she said shes staying there Linda  :lol:   she PM me and told me she wanst to live here :lol:   :lol:

they loved their trip to Wessie last night slept like two little logs on the way home :huggles: they were taking great interest in the lure until they saw young Ruby on her knees in the sand then they both dived on her head (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any up to date pictures of Izzie & Duffy?

Back