The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Little Doll X North To South

congratz & good luck glad u got your girl :luck: :luck:

congrats :cheers: cant wait to see the piccies

knackered not been to bed yet got back from vets about 1-30 this morning nearly £600 lighter :wacko: but with 2 beautiful little girls both weighing in at 12oz one blue brindle with white toes and tip of tail and the other just like dad don't know which one I'm keeping yet promised our Maisie she could pick it for her birthday she's changed her mind 3 times allready :) Tillie is an excellent mum and Annie has been lay at the side of the whelping quarters all night doting on her grandkids

pics will follow as soon as I get sorted :cheers:

Well done Tillie & Jack.

The puppies look absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad there were no boys as I wouldn't have been able to resist having one!

Thanks for letting us know this morning Linda. You'll have to let us know when Maisie has decided which one you are going to keep.

Kathryn & Paul

congrats well done tilly the vet bills are worth it we had the same with our lacey wendy says keep them both problem solved

Tony

They sound beautiful Linda,and i'm sure you must be over the moon. :D

OUCH (w00t) £600,VETS HAVE A LICENCE TO ROB.FUNNY THING IF A COW HAS THE SAME OPERATION AND THEY COME OUT AROUND £150 ???????? TAKES THE ICEING OFF THE CAKE.

NEVER MIND AS LONG AS THE GIRLS ARE OK , BEST OF LUCK :luck: :luck:

I think Linda's tried to send me what she thought was a pik but it was actually a video. I'll try and get her to send me another one today and I'll pop it on later. :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
OUCH (w00t)   £600,VETS HAVE A LICENCE TO ROB.FUNNY THING IF A COW HAS  THE SAME OPERATION AND THEY COME OUT AROUND £150 ???????? TAKES THE ICEING OFF THE CAKE.NEVER MIND AS LONG AS THE GIRLS ARE OK , BEST OF LUCK :luck:   :luck:

can't afford the icing now :wacko: :wub: but got 2 lovely little buns

first visit to vets was for injection cost of that was £24 plus out of hours fee £60 + vat was in there for all of 5 minutes

45 minutes later in for c- section £457 - 08p total cost £555 - 78p :sweating: ouch on top of Annies recent vet fees in the last 3 weeks spent just under £2400

but we have it to do

wonder if its too late to train to be a vet (w00t)

weathergirls said:
DavidH said:
OUCH (w00t)   £600,VETS HAVE A LICENCE TO ROB.FUNNY THING IF A COW HAS  THE SAME OPERATION AND THEY COME OUT AROUND £150 ???????? TAKES THE ICEING OFF THE CAKE.NEVER MIND AS LONG AS THE GIRLS ARE OK , BEST OF LUCK :luck:   :luck:

first visit to vets was for injection cost of that was £24 plus out of hours fee £60 + vat was in there for all of 5 minutes

45 minutes later in for c- section £457 - 08p total cost £555 - 78p :sweating: ouch on top of Annies recent vet fees in the last 3 weeks spent just under £2400

but we have it to do

(w00t) get yourself on the town top this weekend, you'll soon get that money back :lol:

:D

weathergirls said:
DavidH said:

but we have it to do

:D hope they turn out to be fast little buns :luck:

weathergirls said:
DavidH said:

but we have it to do

Why do you think were getting alexs traned as one lol pics of the babys soon i hope

Well done and good luck, cant wait to see some photos :wub:

NewImage.jpg

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage3.jpg

:wub: Congratulations they look lovely. :luck: you certainly deserve a bit of luck Linda after the few months you've had what with Annie and then a c section :cheers:

Awww well done Tilly :wub: (and Linda/N2S as well :D )

Back