The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Little Doll X North To South

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]18 [/SIZE]days to go, Tillie is filling out nicely now can't wait, really looking forward to it :huggles:

weathergirls said:
[SIZE=21pt]18 [/SIZE]days to go, Tillie is filling out nicely now  can't wait, really looking forward to it  :huggles:

Fingers crossed. Hope all goes well :luck:

[SIZE=21pt]12[/SIZE] days to go now for my little blob

told you she didn't like people looking at her Jac (w00t) especially when they have a camera in tow, she tucks herself up if she thinks your looking at her fat belly :b

weathergirls said:
told you she didn't like people looking at her Jac  (w00t) especially when they have a camera in tow,  she tucks herself up if she thinks your looking at her fat belly :b
Boydie and myself included, were shy :clown:

I'm gonna guess at 2, a dog & a bitch. In fact if Tilly were a pregnant woman she'd be one of those really annoying ones that have a tiny neat bump and don't put any weight on anywhere else.

i'M GONNA GUESS AT 4 don't care if theres only 1 but it better be a bitch :sweating:

weathergirls said:
i'M GONNA GUESS AT 4  don't care if theres only 1 but it better be a bitch :sweating:

I havent seen her thsi week but from last week i recone 2 aswell i am sure there a litte tilly in there for you :luck: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]7[/SIZE] days to go theyre lively little buggers :wub:

better make my apologies now to the rest of the committee in case I can't make it for the Puppy/yearling champs as that is the date they are due unless they come early, Vicky won't be available either as the Gin pit lurcher event is on the same day so anyone that can lend a hand please make yourselves known to Dee and Gary it would be appreciated :cheers:

:luck: :luck:with them Linda. Hope it all goes ok :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

weathergirls said:
[SIZE=21pt]7[/SIZE] days to go  theyre lively little buggers  :wub:
better make my apologies now to the rest of the committee in case I can't make it for the Puppy/yearling champs  as that is the date they are due unless they come early,  Vicky won't be available either as the Gin pit lurcher event is on the same day  so anyone that can lend a hand please make yourselves known to Dee and Gary  it would be appreciated  :cheers:

Just give me a shout if you need a hand, the Old Hall bunch are great workers so I'm sure you won't be short a few willing helpers :thumbsup: .

i would give you a hand but can,t get there,, no transport

Back