The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Little Devil

jinx and rubys mum

Registered
Reaction score
Ruby is full of mischief as per usual this morning.

Went for a shower and came back to the bedroom to find sweetie wrapper all over the bed and a very innocent ruby crunching away o:)

Parma violets have removed the doggy breathe for today.

So now full of E numbers while we were eating breakfast she moved the contents of the coal bucket all over the front room floor,mmmmmm wonder who did that then? The black face and paws may have given it away :devil: :devil: :devil:

Now we find out the race meeting has been called off due to rain so that'll be a hyper active puppy in the house all day then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parma violets i love them havent seen them for ages :wub:

affieluver said:
parma violets i love them havent seen them for ages :wub:
mmm, my fav, got a stash of them in my cupboard (w00t)

Ruby.........be a good girl for your mum :- "

Oh dear me... (w00t) (w00t)

I remember Oscars favourite thing to do as a pup would be to pinch the artificial coal from the gas fire....he used to have it all over the floor too....till I invested in a strong fire guard. :thumbsup: :lol:

Not as messy as proper coal but nevertheless... :angry:

Janimal said:
Oh dear me... (w00t)   (w00t)
I remember Oscars favourite thing to do as a pup would be to pinch the artificial coal from the gas fire....he used to have it all over the floor too....till I invested in a strong fire guard. :thumbsup:   :lol:  

Not as messy as proper coal but nevertheless... :angry:

mmm...that sounds familiar

Resized_amber_006.jpghe he spending last weekend with amber must of been a bad influence on her !!!! :D

butter wouldnt melt!!!!

Back