The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Litter Announcement

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score
Born last Friday. 5 girls and 2 boys. Parents: IZE A COMING and BRING IT ON. Pups doing well. There will be photos soon just need a photographer.

The dam as you will know is owned by Rebecca Toller who has asked me to announce the event. So there we are. :thumbsup: I think Bring It On is a champion??

Born last Friday. 5 girls and 2 boys. Parents: IZE A COMING and BRING IT ON. Pups doing well. There will be photos soon just need a photographer.
The dam as you will know is owned by Rebecca Toller who has asked me to announce the event. So there we are. :thumbsup: I think Bring It On is a champion??
Yes Bring It On is a WCRCh and what an outstanding racing dog he was in his younger days.

Congratulations to all concerned and I wish Steve and Sarah luck with their long awaited Ozzie son. I've heard that they are all fawn's.

Congratulations cant wait to see the picci's

:huggles: We are over the moon at Ferne and Ozzie's (I'ze a coming) & (WCRCH Bring it on) litter that were born last friday :wub: .It was great news to get while being on holiday and made us happy not sad to be coming home. We can not wait to go and see them all :wub: Ferne is doing a great job at being a new mummy :wub: we send her lots of hugs and kisses for doing a great job :huggles: We are thrilled she had 7 puppies with it being Ozzie and Fernes first time and with only one mating as well ,was even better than we could of imagined :))

Well done Ferne hope to see you soon :wub:

:)) Congratulations to Ferne and Ozzie, lots of lovely babies! Wishing you all the best :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done Ferne for a great litter, good luck with them all

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics and weights as of yesterday when we went to visit those scrummy pups :wub:

I can not wait to see them up and about more next time :D

Thankyou Sarah for having us up and showing us round your great place , i'm quite jealous you've got horses and dogs on your doorstep :p maybe one day :thumbsup:

We've given them some names instead of number 1, number 2 etc...., except the first born which was the smallest but who is catching her siblings up through being a little fighter when it comes to feeding time. Rebecca had named her Mole, so we call her Mrs Mole :wub:

DSC_0019.jpg

1st born Mrs Mole -blue fawn bitch with black mask now weighs 1 lb 4oz :wub:

DSC_0020.jpg

2nd born Millie -red fawn bitch now weighs 1 lb 10oz :wub:

DSC_0028.jpg

3rd born Molly -red fawn bitch with black mask now weighs 1 lb 7oz :wub:

DSC_0034.jpg

4th born Flossie -fawn bitch now weighs 1 lb 12oz :wub:

DSC_0042.jpg

5th born Mandy -blue fawn bitch now weighs 1 lb 8oz :wub:

DSC_0048.jpg

6th born Louie -red dog now weighs 1 lb 7oz :wub: