The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lincs Game Fair - Market Rasen

It was a really good show, Cracker is looking lovely. He just gets more handsome :wub: We were pleased little Tilly got placed, Shes back at the vets monday so hopefully we can start trialing her soon!

It was a really good show, Cracker is looking lovely. He just gets more handsome :wub: We were pleased little Tilly got placed, Shes back at the vets monday so hopefully we can start trialing her soon!
Hi Jo,

I was chuffed that Tilly got placed,she looked very pretty.We were chuffed when Cracker and Finn won pairs,considering Cracker is a baby.I am very proud of him,and love him to bits,but then,i think you know that already.Bought him a massive squeeky chicken,which he fancied playing with at 4.15 am,in the tent.Never jumped out my sleeping bag so fast,our fellow campers would not have been amused.

Glad you all enjoyed the weekend, We went last year and what a rip off. We walked around the complete event in 10 minutes!!!!. was it bigger this year??

Glad you all enjoyed the weekend, We went last year and what a rip off. We walked around the complete event in 10 minutes!!!!. was it bigger this year??
Hiya,

Yes, it was a bit bigger this year. They had all the Trade Stands and Main Arena on the field where we did the Lurcher racing and showing last year.

It was still expensive to get in for what was there though.

Deb

great pics deb, as always

on one i looked smoked out! (not good for the baby)!! :b

andrew looks like hes having a crap in the river :p

had a fantastic weekend with you all.... hope you let me come next year!!!! :eek:

great pics deb, as alwayson one i looked smoked out! (not good for the baby)!! :b

had a fantastic weekend with you all.... hope you let me come next year!!!! :eek:
No bleedin way,with a screaming baby!!!!!!LOL.

So pleased for you both,i am dead excited.

Amandaxx

great pics deb, as alwayson one i looked smoked out! (not good for the baby)!! :b

We're gonna make you camp in another field :lol:

It's ok, Josie is dead excited and can't wait to put her "mothering" skills into action. Will be interesting watching her change a nappy though (w00t)

Really pleased for you both and don't worry about babysitting at dog shows, i'll get my broody head on and take over from Josie.

Deb xxx

Great pics deb. had a great weekend and it was nice to meet some of you. Have started aa thread with some photos me and vicky took. hope to see you all again soon.

cheers martin

No bleedin way,with a screaming baby!!!!!!LOL.

So pleased for you both,i am dead excited.

Amandaxx
dont worry i think you can leave babies in the ferrett tent

and someone looks after them for you! :D

im sure thats what holly does wi her babies!!!!! :lol:

A great weekend.

Was great to get to know a few off you.

Well done to everyone over the weekend.

Howling good time

(vikz)

Back