The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Limit Dog Winner

:D Yes Dessie you DID ??? But at least Karen made it into her class, and why because she checked her cat. LOL :D :D Its a bit :b turning up in the class after the one that you are entered in :0

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! the fun of dog showing/handling :D

Dessie,

You do go jumping on your high horse and occassionally grasp the wrong end of the stick completely!

No-one has ever stated that there is a 'right' and a 'wrong', (as far as KC rules state), as to whether or not 2nd place should be called in to challenge for the reserve CC.

It was very simply stated that, it is something that I personally feel is nice to see happen!

After all - this is a board for discussion - and everyone has the right to voice - what is - simply, their opinion.

Kat

Sorry folks but this cat looks just like Micky Rooney, so thats the name I would give him :p

Puppies are kept hanging around far to long in the challenge, I think the judges would be better off short listing for the CCs. I know it is hard to ask some class winners to leave the ring in the challenge but I guess they have to leave sometime.

dessie said:
Now you've let the cat out of the bag Millie!!!  LOL!!! ;)   :0
Hi Dessie, he (the cat) is looking loads better.

Lydia and Darkstars

He is a lot better but I don't think the hair will ever grow back completely, too much scar tissue, but I notice the skin is going darker so doesn't show up so much. I allowed him out for the first time yesterday .......... he shot over the fence like a rocket and I thought I was never going to see him again but he did turn up after about an hour, obviously went off exploring! He came in for a little while and then went out again but stayed around in the garden playing. I have taken the precaution of putting a collar and tag on him (don't really like doing that to cats) in case some do-gooder finds him, thinks he is in need of treatment cos of his face and carts him off to the nearest rescue centre!

Still don't know what to call him. Ozzy was quite a favourite suggestion, husband likes that, but I can't get used to it ........... so he's Kitty Whipkit!! When you call Kitty, kitty, kitty it just sort of trips off the tongue really and, after all, that is what he is!! LOL

Hi Dessie, glad he came back! Is your Graham a fan of Ozzy Osbourne, if he is,I've got loads of records,cassette's etc. Been a fan since I was @13yrs.old,seen him live 5 times-he's a brilliant entertainer. Black Sabbath were hopeless with out Ozzy headlining for them! Anyway, back to Whipkit, he is loads better and obviously glad he's fallen on his paws with you.

Lydia and Darkstars

Back