The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lily 1yr Old Today 29th April

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
omg boy has that year gone so fast feels like only yesterday i was bringing her home ....what can i say about my specail little girl ,she the most loving darling gentle little girl ever very vocal at times and VERY cheeky aint a day goes by when she doesnt make me laff or smile ,i had waited a long time before getting an italian greyhound so was over the moon when sue lilys breeder said we could have her and as you can tell iv well and truley got the iggy bug (w00t)

So Happy Birthday my little princess :wub: :wub:

first day with us ......

DSCF1915.jpg

ollie giving her a welcome kiss....

DSCF1916.jpg

tia wasnt so chuffed wen she came ..she kept running up stairs and hidding from her but as you can see from these pics she soon won her around i mean who could resist her charms :wub:

DSCF2056.jpg

DSCF2060.jpg

shes such a funny little piggy :teehee:

DSCF2232.jpg

DSCF2243.jpg

DSCF2218.jpg

and ooo so beautyfull :wub:

DSCF3451.jpg

Picture021-3.jpg

ooo and she loves a little tipple on specail occasions :lol:

DSCF4130.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES LILY :clown:

I really enjoyed looking at her first year in pictures, she is such a cutie :wub: :wub: :wub:

happy birthday lovely lily 1tomorrow los of love all at southblue xxx

Great Pictures of the Birthday girl!

Happy Birthday Lily :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Birthday gorgeous Lily :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:huggles: Happy 1st Birthday Lily :huggles:

have a lovely day, xxxx

Where has that year gone so quickly :blink:

Happy Birthday Lily :))

I can't believe Lily is a year already! Happy 1st Birthday Beautiful Girl :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY.

nicky you think a year has gone fast it was my sons birthday yesterday too he was 17 god were did that go it only seems like yesterday that he was born and we were in that horrble hospital.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY.

nicky you think a year has gone fast it was my sons birthday yesterday too he was 17 god were did that go it only seems like yesterday that he was born and we were in that horrble hospital.
(w00t) oooo i know that feeling my son was 20 in march and my youngest 18 in jan and like you say only feels like yesterday they were crying ugly looking rinkly things in a moses basket :lol: (w00t) gimme puppies anyday thou :-

Back