The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lights, Camera, Action!!!

Cornish

Registered
Reaction score
Not the best but I found out today how to use the film (camera) bit to my Christmas pressy and thought I would give it ago...

So here is Ben (and Sid, though camera shy) with a expensive taste in trainers... I wonder if Ian will notice a few teeth marks in his Nike's :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey well done!!! :thumbsup: Another frog legs i see :lol:

That's great and so very cute :wub: - I'm sure your husband will love the fact you filmed while Ben chewed his trainers :oops: :- " :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww Rachel!! i could just snuffle him up!! he is gorgeous!! adorable!! love the frog legs position too :D ....beautiful dogs you have :huggles:

meddling said:
That's great and so very cute  :wub: - I'm sure your husband will love the fact you filmed while Ben chewed his trainers  :oops:   :- "  :lol:   :lol:

Hmmmm wont be showing him that film :- " :b

Painted Lady said:
Awwwwwwwwwww Rachel!! i could just snuffle him up!! he is gorgeous!! adorable!! love the frog legs position too :D ....beautiful dogs you have :huggles:

He is forever moving so better film him that take a photo me thinks :- " :lol:

What a sweet chap :wub: - definitely better not show the film to your OH!!! :- " :p

I just love the way Syd comes over to check out what hes up too at the end.. :lol: :lol: lovely video... :wub:

loved it lol bens got such long legs now :huggles: :p

love your accent too rachel :p

Ben is so cute. :wub: :huggles: :wub: Hope the trainer survived the attack. :- " :- "

OMG Ben has grown up so much :eek:

I've got to laugh 'cos I was watching him and thinking how big he looked and then into the shot came Sydney :lol: ...... and he made Ben look small again :thumbsup: Bless!

Don't think that trainer is going to survive very long :teehee:

(w00t) look at him so cute and whats a few teeth marks between man and his best friend :- "

trish g said:
loved it lol bens got such long legs now :huggles:   :p
love your accent too rachel :p

yeah he is quiet leggy now :wub:

:b I go around thinking I don't have an accent and it caught me as I switched it off :b

~Sarah~ said:
Ben is so cute.  :wub:   :huggles:   :wub:   Hope the trainer survived the attack.  :- "  :- "
It seems to be the only trainer that Ben is interested in :lol:

It is still in one piece though the sole is looking rather worn :- "

jinnyfizz said:
OMG Ben has grown up so much :eek: I've got to laugh 'cos I was watching him and thinking how big he looked and then into the shot came Sydney :lol: ...... and he made Ben look small again :thumbsup: Bless!

Don't think that trainer is going to survive very long :teehee:

PMSL @ your avatar Jane :lol:

I know side by side Sid looks as if he could squish Ben (w00t)

:lol: trainer has been put back and still in one piece other than they are now nicely untied and a few bit marks on the sole :- "

Thanks for sharing Rachel , it's lovely to see the boys in action (w00t) . Sidney is sooo funny the way he ambles across the room to look at the blue mischief maker (w00t) :wub:

Back