The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Life Outside For First Time

running_free

Registered
Reaction score
Kai looking bemused :blink:

Kai_First_Walk_1.JPG

We just wanna run now mum let us go pleaseeeeee :)

We_Just_Want_To_Run.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris,

congratulations another milestone in the pups life.

Looking forward now to seeing there bodies mature into adult whippies.Thanks for the update.

There soon be waiting at the door for future trips out.

Mike from Hereford said:
Hi Chris,
congratulations another milestone in the pups life.

Looking forward now to seeing there bodies mature into adult whippies.Thanks for the update.

There soon be waiting at the door for future trips out.

Hey Mike

They really enjoyed it once they got going, at first it was not sure about this so Jax rattled her keys and I run a little then they followed, they had a good sniff around and happily left their own scent, had a little ruck in the mud, little bursts of running and chased a few blowing leaves. They are having a great sleep now and I can wait to take them out again.

:D

Awwww Stirlings face in the 2nd pic "dad what is this place :unsure: o:) " they are soooooo gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Don't forget to put the batteries on the shopping list :thumbsup:

(w00t) They are looking great Chris and Jax. Good to see they enjoyed their first outing. (w00t)

Great pics. We only just started taking Paris out a few weeks ago its funny to see there reactions to life outside of the house / garden.

Simon

o:) Aww what beautiful puppies they both are, :wub: o:) :wub: they are coming on really well and great outside pictures too :thumbsup: I just love that soft floppy puppy skin :wub: :thumbsup: o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are lovely Pups. :wub: Great photos. I think you are going to have a lot of fun with them. Both look like they have cheeky charaters

Back