The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lets See If You Can Work This Out????

twister

Registered
Reaction score
A bear walks south for one kilometer, then it walks west for one kilometer, then it walks north for one kilometer and ends up at the same point from which it started. What color was the bear? :blink:

please explain why you think its the colour you do

Last edited by a moderator:
twister said:
A bear walks south for one kilometer, then it walks west for one kilometer, then it walks north for one kilometer and ends up at the same point from which it started. What color was the bear?  :blink:
OH said brown but i think its a polar bear so white :)

twister said:
why do you say white?
cause i think its a trick question cause most bears are brown or black and thats the first colour that comes to mind but i think its a polar bear walking round which would make it white lol but there must be a proper explanation for it,

was i right or was it brown???

The bear was white because it was a polar bear. The only place on earth where a bear can go south, west and north equal distances and end up where it started is the North Pole. :- "

k4tie-d said:
twister said:
why do you say white?
cause i think its a trick question cause most bears are brown or black and thats the first colour that comes to mind but i think its a polar bear walking round which would make it white lol but there must be a proper explanation for it,

was i right or was it brown???

spot on with white but reason for it being so wasn't, at least you got the colour straight away took me 30 mins lol

The bear was white because it was a polar bear.

The North Pole is the only place on earth where a bear can go south, west and north equal distances and end up where it started.

YEAH! i got the colour right wooo
emot177.gif

trac said:
The bear was white because it was a polar bear. The only place on earth where a bear can go south, west and north equal distances and end up where it started is the North Pole. :- "
oh arent you the clever one :p

Back