The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Legacy Of A Tornado (stafford)

05whippet

Registered
Reaction score
This a pic for Lalena of one of her beautiful girls :wub: She is really stunning so well done on breeding such a cracking litter and on Belle's VHC in PB at Manchester :thumbsup:

really stunning :wub: :wub: lovely black coat :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She looks lovely, what a shiny coat. :wub: She's got a lot of width!

She is just BEAUTIFUL :wub: :wub: :wub:

Looks like a little shiny black button, what a cutie :D

Well done Lalena on such a lovely baby, could have smuggled her out in my car & taken her home (w00t)

What past all those pocket hitlers in their hi-viz coats?? (w00t) Honestly I don't know give someone a hi-viz coat and they suddenly turn into right bloody jobsworth!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
05whippet said:
What past all those pocket hitlers in their hi-viz coats?? (w00t) Honestly I don't know give someone a hi-viz coat and they suddenly turn into right bloody jobsworth!!!! :lol:

Leave those car park Hitlers to me, Jobsworths?, they are like the bl***y S.A.S, they man those car parks like their lives depended on it. (w00t)

I reckon they only employ ex-army for the job :lol:

Mind you i've managed to outsmart them up till now :thumbsup:

What makes me laugh is they get you to park 10 miles away from the entrance & when you've finally trudged thru mud & slush with, cages, trolleys, dogs, show bags etc you find there is nothing but empty spaces right by the entrance :eek: .

Personally i think they just have a good laugh watching all us divvy show people hiking along with all our clobber thru mud & rain. :rant:

I have it off to a fine art now, when they point me in the direction of the back of beyond, i just wind down my window, give them a disdainful look & say " Are you mad? I have 2 Afghans in the back which took me 7 hours last night to bath & groom, if you think i'm walking them thru this think again, now i'm going to the entrance to drop them off, then i will return.

I then just drive straight passed them, daring them to say a word, works everytime :p

thank you pam :huggles: if i and another owner hadnt missed deadline, there wouldve been another two of my babies there :( oh well, bring on the next show (w00t)

Awwww gorgeous babe, :wub: :wub: I bet your dead proud Lalena and rightly so :thumbsup:

she's gorgeous lalena if your boy is anything like her you should do well

oakmoorehill said:
she's gorgeous lalena if your boy is anything like her you should do well
shes more like her sire, and dante is more like amber, in that hes growing upwards at the mo, but hes starting to broaden :D

You are very welcome :huggles: I actually enjoyed meeting her owners,very nice people they are too :)) We are going to meet up with themwhen they are over here in Feb for one of our Ch shows.

I can't wait to see Dante,it's just a pity you can't show Amber because she is a beautiful dog :* No more missing deadlines :angry: Get your bum into gear and start kicking some ass out there! :thumbsup:

05whippet said:
You are very welcome  :huggles:   I actually enjoyed meeting her owners,very nice people they are too  :))   We are going to meet up with themwhen they are over here in Feb for one of our Ch shows.
I can't wait to see Dante,it's just a pity you can't show Amber because she is a beautiful dog  :* No more missing deadlines  :angry: Get your bum into gear and start kicking some ass out there! :thumbsup:

:D thats me told (w00t)

05whippet said:
This a pic for Lalena of one of her beautiful girls  :wub: She is really stunning so well done on breeding such a cracking litter and on Belle's VHC in PB at Manchester  :thumbsup:
Is she by CH. Tornadostorm the Legacy ?

Pete

Gunscrossed said:
05whippet said:
This a pic for Lalena of one of her beautiful girls  :wub: She is really stunning so well done on breeding such a cracking litter and on Belle's VHC in PB at Manchester  :thumbsup:

Pete

Yep, that's the one!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunscrossed said:
05whippet said:
Gunscrossed said:
05whippet said:

Pete

Yep, that's the one!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, nice looking girl, we have a Staff. also.

Pete

on her dams side, her grandsire is ch.kannechor young hustler :wub:

what lines is your stafford?

Back