The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Leek Ag Show

jakers said:
FANTASTIC WELL DONE TO ALL BUT ESP TO FERN - No lawleymoon ears today then!!!!!, Mo sends her love and says she'll be seeing u on monday - just one problem - she might want to 'play'!!! :- "

Congrats

Liz Mo and of course Mr Z!!

fern says thats fine mo showing is boring anyway :clown: see you monday

jayp said:
BLIMEY it was hot,  i know Heather would like me to say she was thrilled with her entry of beautiful quality whippets, a joy to judge, lovely day all round :cheers:

it was a scorcher 8) see i did bring the sun back with me :D

she did have an excellent entry with some lovely dogs .

Well done to the Lawleymoon babies - Fern such a good girl at her first show. Lily is looking so grown up now, she's really come on :wub:

Good girl Bliss, your mummy can't say you're naughty anymore!

We had a lovely day at the show, and as Jan said, it was a lovely entry.

Enjoyed getting home and into my bikini for a bit of sunbathing in the back garden!! :lol:

jok said:
Well done to the Lawleymoon babies - Fern such a good girl at her first show.  Lily is looking so grown up now, she's really come on :wub:
Good girl Bliss, your mummy can't say you're naughty anymore!

We had a lovely day at the show, and as Jan said, it was a lovely entry.

Enjoyed getting home and into my bikini for a bit of sunbathing in the back garden!! :lol:

nice to see rocco today to jo , he is a real nice size , a lovely boy :wub:

here here with the sunbathing :cheers: need to top up my tan lol :lol:

Well done everyone in the cards today,espesh Teena with Fern at your first show :thumbsup: some lovely whippets entered :wub:

Had a lovely day..I was pleased with my Lily, i ate too much, and got sunburn too!Result! :lol:

whippynit said:
Well done everyone in the cards today,espesh Teena with Fern at your first show :thumbsup:   some lovely whippets entered :wub:
Had a lovely day..I was pleased with my Lily, i ate too much, and got sunburn too!Result! :lol:

:oops: Forgot to say thanks Sharon for the pics :thumbsup:

whippynit said:
whippynit said:
Well done everyone in the cards today,espesh Teena with Fern at your first show :thumbsup:   some lovely whippets entered :wub:

:oops: Forgot to say thanks Sharon for the pics :thumbsup:

thats ok :thumbsup: Lily is looking lovely :wub:

Well done all you K9ers , Heather is a lovely judge too isnt she :cheers:

JAX said:
Well done all you K9ers , Heather is a lovely judge too isnt she :cheers:
yes she is , very gentle and no messing around .

poor thing had to put up with the steward from hell yesterday though , well he was male :- "

Well done all, and congratulations Teena on your lovely pups! :wub:

Bliss is looking like a proper lady now Sharon- can't believe she was ever naughty o:)

Liz and the Monellis

alfie said:
Well done all, and congratulations Teena on your lovely pups! :wub: Bliss is looking like a proper lady now Sharon- can't believe she was ever naughty o:)

Liz and the Monellis

she still reminds me of little britain lol pretends to be a lady :* she has grown so much and im finally beginning to enjoy showing her now :sweating:

well done Teena and Lisa with those gorgeous Lawleymoon girls :wub:

well done to Sharon and Bliss and what great photo's of the whippy's in the sunshine :thumbsup:

becka

Howdy Teena

Lovely to see the Lawleymoon girls doing so well, Merlin sends his sister Lily and pretty Fern puppie hugs :huggles:

Back