The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Leather Show Leads

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone got any links to websites selling nice show leads? I want a white leather one. I've got a black and a brown but i think white looks best on Frankie (and will also on Holly as she's got a white neck too)

My fabric white one went up the hoover yesterday and is severely damaged :( If i wait until our next show to get one i'll probably end up phaffing about and missing my class! :blink:

I did a google search and couldn't find anything suitable.

have a look on the italian grey sect as im sure a lady was doing them on there? :thumbsup:

Hide and collars make some lovely collars. The show sets are £30/£32. This is their link Hide and Collars (hope I've done the linke right) :wacko:

jok said:
Has anyone got any links to websites selling nice show leads?  I want a white leather one.  I've got a black and a brown but i think white looks best on Frankie (and will also on Holly as she's got a white neck too)
My fabric white one went up the hoover yesterday and is severely damaged :(   If i wait until our next show to get one i'll probably end up phaffing about and missing my class! :blink:

I did a google search and couldn't find anything suitable.

JR Whippet Rescue do some very nice leather show leads, & I know they do them in white :thumbsup:

Contact Llyn Chapman on 01437 731659

Back