The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lawleymoon Akoya Pearl

lawleymoon

Registered
Reaction score
this is little fern and she such a sweet little girl she is from my woody celticmoon fire opal at lawleymoon x buebezi day dreamer at lawleymoon :wub:

litter sister to little mo hear on k9

2.JPG

such a smiley face :D you must be chuffed to bits how she is turning out

becka

Fern is such a pretty girl :wub: :wub: :wub: love the family picture :thumbsup:

lawleymoon said:
this is little fern and she such a sweet little girl she is from my woody celticmoon fire opal at lawleymoon  x buebezi day dreamer at lawleymoon  :wub: litter sister to little mo hear on k9

Hi Teena

Fern is very lovely :wub:

Pleased to see Lily is doing so well, you must be chuffed

Merlin sends you all a doggy kiss

JH

lawleymoon said:
this is little fern and she such a sweet little girl she is from my woody celticmoon fire opal at lawleymoon  x buebezi day dreamer at lawleymoon  :wub: litter sister to little mo hear on k9

Love this photo of fern. such a pretty little girl.

Celticmoon.

Doesn't she look like her Dad :huggles:

Looking forward to seeing her in the ring later this Summer :thumbsup:

Aw what a lovely photo of the three of them together... :huggles: :wub: Fern is so pretty... :wub: :wub:

what a georgous girl :wub: not as georgous as my little mo tho :teehee: :teehee: :lol: although two stunners from the same litter what lucky people we are!!!

Liz

mogate.jpg

clearly mo believes she is a gsd!! although spot the family resemblence look at them jumping around like fools! :lol:

mojump.jpg

Fern is such a cutie :wub: :wub: :wub:

She gave me loads of lovely kisses today when i met her :huggles:

and on good news from us besides mo beinga sweetheart like fern well done teena for such a wonderfull breeding ) is that Mo won the puppy walk at our local ringcraft match night last wednesday against 3 other puppies! she has her first rossette up on the wall!!! :thumbsup:

mo1.jpg

Would love to see a recent stacked photo of Mo too if you have one :thumbsup:

gorgeous pups Teena , you must be so pleased with them :thumbsup:

and finally...... every mo needs a ziggy for a pillow!!!

liz

ps if mo will ever stand still long enough I will post a stacked photo although she has a wedgy bum at the moment which she is growing out of!!! :- "

mozig.jpg

Back