The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Laughing Grace Photo

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score
I just love this picture but sadly I cut the top of her head off.I wish I knew how to try and adjust the photo!!Thought you all might like to see the laughing whippet :D

clairescamera254.jpg

She actually looks like she is walking on her back legs in that pic...there is somthing almost prehistoric looking about it,very odd!! :lol:

05whippet said:
She actually looks like she is walking on her back legs in that pic...there is somthing almost prehistoric looking about it,very odd!!  :lol:
My husband says she looks like a velociraptor from the film jurassic park.I have a few photos like this and I never realised she ran so upright until I saw them.Amazing and quite funny,strange dino dog (w00t)

graciepup said:
I just love this picture but sadly I cut the top of her head off.I wish I knew how to try and adjust the photo!!Thought you all might like to see the laughing whippet :D
clairescamera254.jpg

Do you have another picture taken at the same time from a similar angle which does include the top of her head? It would be possible, by the magic of Photoshop, to transplant one part of a photo onto another.

If you have such a pic, PM me and I'll give it a go!! Just call me Dr Frankenstein :ermm:

Louise

Back