The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Late season meeting

• Thread starter Rory Red Collar
  • Start date
R

Rory Red Collar

Is there anyone out there who can report any results etc from the East Anglian meeting held in Herts last week?

Thanks

Rory

Hi All I have heard through the grapevine , there were a lot of dogs withdrawn , but i could not make it myself . Its a pity , its a very good and friendly club , and some of the dogs are some of the best i have seen this year in the whippet coursing clubs in England , yours in sport Coursing Man

Coursing Man if Cheydanhar Apache Chief covers Garden Lane Girl this spring is the 2004/2005 seasons top pup there to be seen in black and white?

Hi there , ccs I think i know the man i am speaking to , the man in the yellow wellies . If hte meting betwen these two good dogs , i am sure if the season is on we will see some very good pups out of this mating , (in the right hands) . I am looking foward not backwards , Also I have just checked out the lynperry.co.uk site not a bad site Mr Cork (if you read this ) . Lets keep the banter going through the summer on thi site ...... yours in sport Coursing Man

Back