The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Last Chance Mating

stace w

Registered
Reaction score
Abbi -Last Chance, litter sister to master blaster(China Mo x Xspell) has finally been mated to...... Beefys (Keith Parker for those of you that dont know) little black dog (Mustard x Marrella), litter brother to Little Madame.

Pups Due 29th September. :)

Luv Stace xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Stacy, hope you do well with the offspring, will keep your mam and dad busy i am sure. :cheers: :luck:

:luck: :luck: brilliant little bitch till she had her accident down at devon , she had all the makings of been as good if not better than her brother, and great choice of stud dog, good luck to you all,.... :luck:

AUNTY DEBBIE :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol thanks u 2, i think my mum is a bit nervous but we have about 40 people standing by on maternity duty :p so she should be ok

Luv Stace xxxxx

:cheers: :cheers: GO ON ABI well done

stace wot u doin about her vetran racing r u racing her or ..............

good luck anywaays luv krystal xx :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck Pete Jo and Stace hope all goes well :thumbsup: excellent choice for stud :thumbsup:

Nah krys she has finished racing now i think, but then again shes not my dog so im not sure but probly not race her anymore !!!

good luck i hope every thing go's well.i hope she produces many champs :luck: :cheers:

Good Luck Stace!!

Another potential new stud dog, and what better breeding can you get than that?

any news on this mating yet, as they will be due soon i would have thought :cheers: and good luck, no panicing joanne :D

Back