The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lamping Last Night

rew

Registered
Reaction score
i had another look with the lamp last night as the wind was up .the first field produced a good run for fly which she picked up on the run ,her next run was also a very good run on a big rabbit with alot of turning ,striking and missing but it couldnt get into the hedge as fly preasured and then bowled it over on some plough.the ground was solid and im surprised she didnt do any damage to her feet .she had a few more runs on one more bigger rabbit but failed to keep hold of it as she thumbled and lost it through a hedge.she had another three runs on rabbits which i thought she would of nailed but again thumbled yet another which made it to the safety of a hedge and couldnt connect with her strike on the other two.on the way back home she added another two bunnys to the bag.well i enjoyed the night ,all the rabbits were retrieved so im over the moon.got a phone call of my dad and he had taken fern out for a quick spin and caught two with her .only the pic of flys catch .

rewpics007.jpg

rewpics017.jpg

good hunting

rew

nice 1 mate nice 2 see u had a big rabbit, dogs doing well,

Joe

thanks lads ,monday's looking good with the high winds so i should hopefully have another decent night to write about.and it looks like i have some more permision on a allotment to clear some rabbits .cheers

good hunting

rew

are they the dogs you got as pups of vc :thumbsup:

cheers everybody yeah old post .cant wait for the season to start .yes storm1 these are the pups we got of vicki grocock.

good hunting

rew

Back