The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lambourn Show

yep i gotta say a good job done on that dog helen on sunday.. :thumbsup: oh and by the way you owe me £1.20...pmsl...ill send the bailiffs round by the end of the day... :teehee: ..x
Thanks Very Much :thumbsup: im glad to be of use!!

OH MY GOD....im going in to hiding :ph34r:

No honestly i completely bloody forgot that :oops: sorry....you should of reminded me ;)

dont be daft!!!

but the interest rate is going up by the day... (w00t)

it was a great weekend and im glad the cobwebs have been blown away!!! :sweating:

see ya soon... :thumbsup:
Oh how nice!! :wub: Does this mean I'm aloud to talk to you on the phone now Helen :wacko: lol!

Glad to hear you all had a good time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and Hope the injured dogs are soon up and about. :luck:

yep i gotta say a good job done on that dog helen on sunday.. :thumbsup: oh and by the way you owe me £1.20...pmsl...ill send the bailiffs round by the end of the day... :teehee: ..x
Thanks Very Much :thumbsup: im glad to be of use!!

OH MY GOD....im going in to hiding :ph34r:

No honestly i completely bloody forgot that :oops: sorry....you should of reminded me ;)

dont be daft!!!

but the interest rate is going up by the day... (w00t)

it was a great weekend and im glad the cobwebs have been blown away!!! :sweating:

see ya soon... :thumbsup:
Oh how nice!! :wub: Does this mean I'm aloud to talk to you on the phone now Helen :wacko: lol!

Glad to hear you all had a good time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and Hope the injured dogs are soon up and about. :luck:

there ya go helen.....POINT PROVEN!!!!!

was there really any need for that comment kev???

Will the reserve champion Lurcher owner please contact me on 07900105371 ASAP.

eney pics of this great show :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
AND where were you Steve?? there are a few photos on THL and moochers.

Met alot of people,dont know who they were or what site they were from as my memory is shot :wacko:

Met alot of people,dont know who they were or what site they were from as my memory is shot :wacko:
email sent rod :thumbsup:
Hi there i entered me dog in Lambourne lurcher show and was told a report and pics would be put in Country mans weekly can any one tell me if ive missed it? or when it was put in or if it aint been put in i belled countrymans up and they say it hadnt? cheers Dunc

Hi there i entered me dog in Lambourne lurcher show and was told a report and pics would be put in Country mans weekly can any one tell me if ive missed it? or when it was put in or if it aint been put in i belled countrymans up and they say it hadnt? cheers Dunc
A report was posted to Tracey.i dont get the countrymans weekly but assume it was published.

There will also be a brief report on the show in the FMWTC year book :thumbsup:

A report was posted to Tracey.i dont get the countrymans weekly but assume it was published.

Thanks for reply ill bell Tracy again and see whats happnin also whats the FMWTC year book and how would i get hold of a copy? All the best Dunc

Thanks for reply ill bell Tracy again and see whats happnin also whats the FMWTC year book and how would i get hold of a copy? All the best Dunc
i would NOT trust the countrymans weekly or tracey to put it in they are wankers i will not buy it FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

i would NOT trust the countrymans weekly or tracey to put it in they are wankers i will not buy it FACT
Thanks for reply i did bell countrymans before posting on here and like i say got told me they hadnt receaved any info on it bit weird aint it?i cant see why they wouldnt print it as it was the first Lambourne show since 79 me Dad told me as his bitch one the under 23 inch in the last one in 79 before the Gavvers put a stop to it ,luckily i got a photo of me daughter, me and our dog with winning rosette tho it would of just bin nice to read a report on the actual day,i thought it was a kushtie day out, ill ave to try and get hold of a copy of the FMWTC when i find out how to get it! All the best Dunc

Thanks for reply i did bell countrymans before posting on here and like i say got told me they hadnt receaved any info on it bit weird aint it?i cant see why they wouldnt print it as it was the first Lambourne show since 79 me Dad told me as his bitch one the under 23 inch in the last one in 79 before the Gavvers put a stop to it ,luckily i got a photo of me daughter, me and our dog with winning rosette tho it would of just bin nice to read a report on the actual day,i thought it was a kushtie day out, ill ave to try and get hold of a copy of the FMWTC when i find out how to get it! All the best Dunc
the last lambourn show was 1981 mate and was stopped due to fighting and all the coursing it bought into the valleys and surrounding areas.

cant understand why the show report wasnt published??

i will inform you once the new FMWTC year book is published.

Who was handling your lurcher,whats its name and what class did you win?? ;)

Back