The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lambourn Show

spoke to sarah this morning and she say's she is looking sorry for herself but has left the bandage alone.

thank god for your bag of tricks :thumbsup:

spoke to sarah this morning and she say's she is looking sorry for herself but has left the bandage alone.thank god for your bag of tricks :thumbsup:

Oh thats great stuff - im glad she is ok, couple of weeks and she will be perfect again! Bloody toes are a pain in the ASS!!

yeah mate..thanks for that :thumbsup: she is hopping around the house looking very sorry for herself :( you reckon tomorrow i should take bandage off?

Yeah tomorrow should be fine Sarah - just keep an eye on it just incase and give her a few weeks rest from running around!! :thumbsup: (easier said than done!)

yep i gotta say a good job done on that dog helen on sunday.. :thumbsup: oh and by the way you owe me £1.20...pmsl...ill send the bailiffs round by the end of the day... :teehee: ..x

after that incident i think titchy must have sold all his staplers . very handy bit of kit for very little money realy . a must have in any kit if you keep dogs . . well done hels . always good to know your around when we are working our jukels . :thumbsup:

yep i gotta say a good job done on that dog helen on sunday.. :thumbsup: oh and by the way you owe me £1.20...pmsl...ill send the bailiffs round by the end of the day... :teehee: ..x
Thanks Very Much :thumbsup: im glad to be of use!!

OH MY GOD....im going in to hiding :ph34r:

No honestly i completely bloody forgot that :oops: sorry....you should of reminded me ;)

Thanks Very Much :thumbsup: im glad to be of use!!

OH MY GOD....im going in to hiding :ph34r:

No honestly i completely bloody forgot that :oops: sorry....you should of reminded me ;)

dont be daft!!!

but the interest rate is going up by the day... (w00t)

it was a great weekend and im glad the cobwebs have been blown away!!! :sweating:

see ya soon... :thumbsup:

was great to see old and meet new people . some ive had on fb but never met until this weekend . was a fab weekend and roll on weekend coming . . :thumbsup:

after that incident i think titchy must have sold all his staplers . very handy bit of kit for very little money realy . a must have in any kit if you keep dogs . . well done hels . always good to know your around when we are working our jukels . :thumbsup:

Yes Andy, i think Helen was on commission Sunday she certainly had her selling head on, :lol: ( very pleased with mine, i just wonder how long it's going to be before i need to use it.) :- lovely to meet you Andy. :thumbsup: di

well i hope you never have to use it but its great to have with you . hel must have been on commision . lol :thumbsup:

Ha ha id sell ice to eskamos (is that how you spell that??) :teehee:

I need to speak to titchy about my commision actually coz i sould have been quids up!!

Hope you dont ever have to use it Di but it is handy just incase :thumbsup:

Ha ha id sell ice to eskamos (is that how you spell that??) :teehee:
I need to speak to titchy about my commision actually coz i sould have been quids up!!

Hope you dont ever have to use it Di but it is handy just incase :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :teehee: di

knock the commision off your lurcher box hels . ill sort out the others aswell . half a dozen . 2 of each type . :thumbsup:

Hi there is there any photos been put up of the show at Lambourne on the k9 portal from this saturday yet?

it was a Quality day

All the best Dunc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there is there any photos been put up of the show at Lambourne on the k9 portal from this saturday yet?it was a Quality day

All the best Dunc
i was hoping some people had a few photographs too pal.there have been a couple put on the hunting life and moochers.

very glad you enjoyed it chap as my nerves were on edge all bloody day :sweating: :thumbsup:

Hi there is there any photos been put up of the show at Lambourne on the k9 portal from this saturday yet?it was a Quality day

All the best Dunc
i was hoping some people had a few photographs too pal.there have been a couple put on the hunting life and moochers.

very glad you enjoyed it chap as my nerves were on edge all bloody day :sweating: :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:g reat show mate real good craic see you next year for sure :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Back