The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lambourn Show

Not alot of interest from this site :blink:
we're still hoping to come

mention it to a few others aswell

im the one with a little b/w pup and black whippy..and ginger haired little boy!!

Not alot of interest from this site :blink:
we're still hoping to come

mention it to a few others aswell

im the one with a little b/w pup and black whippy..and ginger haired little boy!!
Have we met before or is this for me to look out for you?? please do come and say hello..

you are just up the road from me,infact i cover your area amounst others for the fell and moorland working terrier club.

ive had unbelievable interest from other site so hopefully it will be a good turn out ;)

2 days left..its been a struggle as you could read IF you are members of "The Hunting LIfe" so the support would be kind..

Those of you that do attend,please do come and say hello,if you are unsure who/where i am,ask my wife who will be in the FMWTC tent at the entrance. any questions etc,please telephone me on ROD 07900105371 (w00t)

2 days left..its been a struggle as you could read IF you are members of "The Hunting LIfe" so the support would be kind..Those of you that do attend,please do come and say hello,if you are unsure who/where i am,ask my wife who will be in the FMWTC tent at the entrance. any questions etc,please telephone me on ROD 07900105371 (w00t)

I'm coming with my three. Really looking forward to it. Any idea what time racing/showing starts? Do I have to get up early? :teehee:

Vicky

x

2 days left..its been a struggle as you could read IF you are members of "The Hunting LIfe" so the support would be kind..Those of you that do attend,please do come and say hello,if you are unsure who/where i am,ask my wife who will be in the FMWTC tent at the entrance. any questions etc,please telephone me on ROD 07900105371 (w00t)

I'm coming with my three. Really looking forward to it. Any idea what time racing/showing starts? Do I have to get up early? :teehee:

Vicky

x
Hi Vicky,judging starts at 11am followed by the racing :sweating:

good see lambourne back my dog won her class out of 70 dogs at the last lambourne, took 2 hours to judge it at newbury racecourse. sorry we were told it was sunday so missed it. hope it was a success and look foward to next year.

I really enjoyed the show and racing, had a great day, well done tom with your little dog winning the coursing and troy in the racing both troy and max where bloody fast (w00t) for a first show the attendancy was great, well done to all the winners it was well derseved, :thumbsup:

it was nice meeting old and new friends ;)

Well done Richard and Maria.Your dogs are fab and a credit to you

Amandaxxxx

Cheers Amanda and Debbie It was a really good day out! Thanks to Chris for putting on the coursing and racing and all the helpers(you know who you are!) well done!Lets hope it gets even bigger next year!!

Thank you Debbie ;)

Well done Richard with 1st & 2nd in the overs and John with China in the unders.

Was a really good day, nicely organised - everyone seemed very friendly.

Look forward to next year

Thank you to those of you that were able to attend my show and a big well done to all that won.

The day ran smoothly and my legs felt it by the evening,didnt even have a shedfull to drink i felt that knackered :unsure:

I had a great day at this one on saturday - the coursing and racing was well organised and there was a good turn out of dogs.

Well done to John with China, Tom with your little dog (cant remember its name :blink: ) and Richard and Maria with Max and Troy.....have to say i was really proud of my Sky being in the final with them and only being behind them by about 2 lengths on the finish :thumbsup: bless her she is still only a baby :wub:

My Belle won the Terrier racing as well so a great day. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for a great show :teehee:

I had a great day at this one on saturday - the coursing and racing was well organised and there was a good turn out of dogs.
Well done to John with China, Tom with your little dog (cant remember its name :blink: ) and Richard and Maria with Max and Troy.....have to say i was really proud of my Sky being in the final with them and only being behind them by about 2 lengths on the finish :thumbsup: bless her she is still only a baby :wub:

Well done with sky she did well, and only just out of pups

thanks for strapping up slip :thumbsup:

Well done with sky she did well, and only just out of pups

thanks for strapping up slip :thumbsup:
Thanks Debs, im so proud of her :wub:

No worries at all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: how is she today? I was Miss Vet all weekend coz i had to stitch another dog up yesterday at Worcester after they ripped their side open in the racing :x ....not really sure what happened but it wasnt a very nice injury

Back