The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lady And Tiggy

beaubeau

Registered
Reaction score
Thought that I would update you on the current situation with these 2 lovlies :wub:

So I went to get them yesterday from their owners.

They spent a restful and contented night here in my house. Getting on well with my lot and children :thumbsup:

Lady spent some time with Phoebe but it wasn't to be this time and she is now staying in a lovely foster home at the mo as an only dog( she is in season)

Tiggy is still here with me being an absolute angel o:) :wub: He is currently fast asleep, eaten well and been for a long walk today :thumbsup:

They are both being very well cared for and completely chilled :thumbsup:

I have been trying to track down the breeder and will continue with this quest tomorrow.

My priority is to keep them safe and happy and find them the best 'forever' home. :huggles:

Just thought you'd all like to know....

Tracey x

:oops: I just wanted to add that if it hadn't been for Kat and Lorna bringing this to our attention they would still be in the shed tonight :thumbsup:

Tracey x

I'm very pleased to hear they're OK, Tracey :thumbsup:

Thank you for letting us know and :luck: :luck: with them both :huggles:

Thank you so much for that update and for releasing them from their captivity :))

Pleased they are both safe and sound :huggles:

Great news , :luck: sure they will get their new forever soon :huggles:

shame it didnt work out with lady and phoebe :(

at least they are both out of there and in a home , good luck with finding the breeder , im sure they didnt know about the situation but its good to keep them informed of where there dogs are :thumbsup:

im up north lol so if the breeders are in this area and you need help tracing them just pm me :thumbsup:

the kennel club should have the details if you are stuck too :thumbsup:

Aw bless them..... thank you for keeping us updated.

I hope they find loving forever homes real soon :huggles:

Thats very good news indeed... :huggles: :thumbsup: at least they spent last night comfie and warm and wanted... :huggles: Well done.. :cheers:

Well done Tracey, and thanks for the update. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Take time to rehome them if you can (which I'm sure you will...I think you are a star!). :) Do accept some help from experienced breeders on the Board who may have people they know waiting for a whippet or may be a breed club secretary who are often approached by those in search of a whippet.

I'm sure there are some really good families/individuals waiting for an older whippet to join them who may not already be a member of K9. My worry is that a K9 member may take them on impulse because they feel sorry for them, when there may be someone who has been waiting for some time, and has done all the preparation and hard work towards becoming a whippet owner. That's not to say they shouldn't go to a K9 member if they can offer a genuine, loving forever home.

Sorry...I feel like I'm sticking my nose in where it isn't wanted, but I hope you don't mind me saying this. :b

great news they are with you - lots of :luck: finding them forever homes

I'm not sure how old they are? We are looking for an older dog (7+) as Lily (and Polly misses Willow so much and at 14 she needs stimulation, but not a youngster trying to make her play all the time.

We saw the 2 older sisters earlier in the week (what happened about them??) but we aren't allowed more than 2 dogs each where we live.

Hope they find a loving home soon (sounds as if Tiggy is well settled already!!). Pity they didn't get on with Phoebe - but maybe it was meant to be that way. At least Phoebe's owners are to be commended for not just leaving them where they were. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update Tracey. So glad they are doing well. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear they are both safe and snug now :huggles:

Back