The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kobi 4 Months

Paula Roberts said:
:wub: He"s gorgous,  :luck: for your first show, sorry i didnt get to meet you sat night will have to meet up proper and have a drink in Feb.  :thumbsup:
certainly will :thumbsup:

gonna need all the luck i can with the lunatic :teehee: :luck: :teehee:

lawleymoon said:
oh jo its not just me then :blink:

good luck at manchester sharon i have entered  with lola so see you there :luck:   :thumbsup:

i will be the one with the bucking bronco in the ring in mpd (w00t)

look forward to seeing you there :thumbsup:

Harvee and India both just get in Minor puppy class :- " , Ive entered Libbee too . we can have a mini get together :huggles: :cheers:

JAX said:
Harvee and India both just get in Minor puppy class  :- " , Ive entered Libbee too . we can have a mini get together  :huggles:   :cheers:
so your harvee and my kobi can make us look as daft as each other then we have to try and redeem ourselves in the bitch classes (w00t)

( thats libee and jan of course not us :- " )

JAX said:
Harvee and India both just get in Minor puppy class  :- " , Ive entered Libbee too . we can have a mini get together  :huggles:   :cheers:
that sounds good to me jax i am going into hospital on the the 25th of jan so i am looking foward to mancester. :thumbsup:

lawleymoon said:
JAX said:
that sounds good to me jax i am going into hospital on the the 25th of jan so i am looking foward to mancester. :thumbsup:
so were all going to be there with our minor puppies having a mini k9 day (w00t)

Hi Saraquelle,

Kobi is looking gorgeous.

Though my opinion is bias.

Cant wait to see him at Manchester

Ian

Ian of Beetelian said:
Hi Saraquelle,Kobi is looking gorgeous.

Though my opinion is bias.

Cant wait to see him at Manchester

Ian

thanks ian :thumbsup:

he is a good boy and im very pleased i decided to take the plunge !!!!!!!!!

see you in january (w00t) :thumbsup:

Back