The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kobi 4 Months

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score
well he is certainly growing up into a very lovely boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

IM000533.JPG

:wub: hes beautiful and very good at standing mini is 4 months and i cant keep her still :b can i send her to you for training :teehee:

lawleymoon said:
:wub: hes beautiful and very good at standing mini is 4 months and i cant keep her still  :b can i send her to you for training :teehee:
(w00t) believe me it was "take 100 " LOL

half a bag of treats and some very stern words later we got a half decent pik :teehee:

He's lovely Sharon. Well done...your hard work is paying off. :thumbsup:

Nicola said:
He's lovely Sharon. Well done...your hard work is paying off.  :thumbsup:
thank you , he is off to ring craft wed night ,, his first time :sweating:

and seeing as his first show is a ch show ( how stupid am i :teehee: )

thought id better get a little practice in :D :D :D

In at the deep end Sharon!!! He is looking really nice, give it a shot!!!

jools said:
In at the deep end Sharon!!! He is looking really nice, give it a shot!!!
well i have enterd him , i will see on the day if he actually makes it in his class (w00t)

he may just come for the ride and a nosey round :b

depends on how brave i am :- "

:wub: he is very nice - what is his breeding? (sorry if you have already told us before)

:angry:

saraquele said:
Nicola said:

hi sharon what ch show is that ? mini has just missed mancester :rant: so her first ch show wont be untill welks and she will be 9 months old :( so ive got a long wait .

doris said:
:wub: he is very nice - what is his breeding? (sorry if you have already told us before)
his show name is beetalian fatal attraction of saraquele , his sire is my older dogs litter brother " stakers " ch cobyco center stage , ( my jan is cobyco center of attraction , it was ians "f" litter so i chose fatal attractuion to keep in the "attraction" theme)

his dam is beetalian burning desire ,, nevedith background mainly on her side ,

you can go to my website ,, saraquelewhippets.co.uk and his full pedigree is on there :thumbsup:

He's gorgeous Sharon and such a lovely colour :wub: :wub: :wub:

saraquele said:
doris said:
you can go to my website ,, saraquelewhippets.co.uk and his full pedigree is on there :thumbsup:

my dogs share a couple of relatives to yours (like most show-type whippets :- " ), so have a similar 'look' about them.

good luck at his classes and the show :luck:

doris said:
saraquele said:
doris said:

my dogs share a couple of relatives to yours (like most show-type whippets :- " ), so have a similar 'look' about them.

good luck at his classes and the show :luck:

thanks im gonna need it , he is a :clown: lol

thank you for signing my guest book :thumbsup:

lawleymoon said:
:angry:
saraquele said:
Nicola said:

hi sharon what ch show is that ? mini has just missed mancester :rant: so her first ch show wont be untill welks and she will be 9 months old :( so ive got a long wait .

it is manchester , kobi will be 6 months on 18th jan so just got in by a day or 2 !!!!!

as i say im not sure if he will get in the ring but i have enterd him just in case he is up to it mentally and physically , dont want to push him at a young age and put him off .

jan is in limit bitch so we all have a long day :wacko:

soft blankets and lots of food for dogs and me i think (w00t)

lawleymoon said:
:wub: hes beautiful and very good at standing mini is 4 months and i cant keep her still  :b can i send her to you for training :teehee:

:lol: :lol: Yep, Louie is the same :D Oh its going to be fun when he is in the ring!

Kobi looks very nice - good luck at Manchester with him :thumbsup:

oh jo its not just me then :blink:

good luck at manchester sharon i have entered with lola so see you there :luck: :thumbsup:

:wub: He"s gorgous, :luck: for your first show, sorry i didnt get to meet you sat night will have to meet up proper and have a drink in Feb. :thumbsup:

Back