The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Khabaray Hugo Boss

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score
I am to report the sad passing of Aust. Champion Khabaray Hugo Boss Imp. UK.

Known to many as Jack.

My regards go to Terry & Ian of Martinique for the loss. They have been Jack's minders for the past few years. Also to the breeder Heather Worrel, & to Phill M-H.

His children & grand children are many & cover all of Australia, including Grace that lives here. She rips up anything in reach & chases the chickens. o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
To Terry and Ian, our thoughts are with you at this sad time, a lovely whippet and what GRAND SIRE this dog has been for Australian Whippet Breeders.

Rest In Peace Jack :(

I am expecting Phoebe to come into season any day now. She was to go to Jack. I was looking forward to seeing what he was going to give us. What a pity we will never get to know :(

Sympathies to Terry and Ian for their loss

Rest In Peace Jack :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Viv had a phone call this morning from Ian to tell of the sad news. Jack & Barney were great friends when Barney visited the Martinique whippets.

RIP dear Jack. Your legacy will live on in your kids.

Regards From Viv & Claire

R I P JACK

What a wonderful life you must have had

Hugo Boss also has many successful children in the US and Canada due to the productive stay of his son, Aust.Am.Ch. Byerley Savile Row.

I really treasure my Hugo Boss grandson and will :huggles: him extra tight today!

Hi All

Thanks for all your comments regarding Jack, he was a special sweet boy right from the start, he never had a bad word to say too either man nor beast. I could not have hoped to breed a Whip with a nicer nature

My deepest condolences must go to Terry and Ian for the love and companionship that was offered to Jack after Angela's early passing, thanks also to them for the Telephone call, not an easy call to make at anytime, (gave me the proverbial lump in the throat)

Thanks :thumbsup: also to Jon for his Email once again greatly appreciated, its nice to know that the hooligans bred at Khabaray pass these genes on to their offspring ! ! ! , makes it all worthwhile ! ! !

Lastly thanks to all who have in the passed written good things about Jack, they are all well received

Thanks to Jack without whom none of this would be possible

RUN FREE SWEET LAD

Heather & the Khabaray Whips

rubywhip said:
Hi All
Thanks for all your comments regarding Jack, he was a special sweet boy right from the start, he never had a bad word to say too either man nor beast. I could not have hoped to breed a Whip with a nicer nature

My deepest condolences must go to Terry and Ian for the love and companionship that was offered to Jack after Angela's early passing, thanks also to them for the Telephone call, not an easy call to make at anytime, (gave me the proverbial lump in the throat)

Thanks  :thumbsup: also to Jon for his Email once again greatly appreciated, its nice to know that the hooligans bred at Khabaray pass these genes on to their offspring ! ! ! , makes it all worthwhile ! ! !

Lastly thanks to all who have in the passed written good things about Jack, they are all well received

RUN FREE SWEET LAD

I wish to add my condolences to those on K9 and say to Heather, Terry & Ian, how sad I was to hear of Jack's illness and then his passing. Jack has left a lasting legacy in Oz and so too it seems in many other parts of the world. Thanks to Cartman and Mrs Cartman I have the pleasure of an abundance of Jack's Kids and some Grandkids at my house. as I move arounfd the Whippet fancy I see many others.... all having that special quality that Jack imparted.... sound temperaments and overall great whippet quality

Well done Jack and we will miss you

Rest In Peace dear boy and thankyou

Anne-Marie

chakrata said:
rubywhip said:
Hi All

Thanks  :thumbsup: also to Jon for his Email once again greatly appreciated, its nice to know that the hooligans bred at Khabaray pass these genes on to their offspring ! ! ! , makes it all worthwhile ! ! !

RUN FREE SWEET LAD

I wish to add my condolences to those on K9 and say to Heather, Terry & Ian, how sad I was to hear of Jack's illness and then his passing. Jack has left a lasting legacy in Oz and so too it seems in many other parts of the world. Thanks to Cartman and Mrs Cartman I have the pleasure of an abundance of Jack's Kids and some Grandkids at my house. as I move arounfd the Whippet fancy I see many others.... all having that special quality that Jack imparted.... sound temperaments and overall great whippet quality

Anne-Marie

I, too, would like to add my condolences to Heather, Terry & Ian as Jack leaves us to join his mates over that well known bridge. He has made such a huge contribution to the whippets here in Australia, all the superlatives are mere understatements. His legacy can be seen winning all over the country.

Good job done, Jack. Sleep in peace old chap.

Gail.

Sarsanet said:
chakrata said:
rubywhip said:
Hi All

RUN FREE SWEET LAD

Anne-Marie

I, too, would like to add my condolences to Heather, Terry & Ian as Jack leaves us to join his mates over that well known bridge. He has made such a huge contribution to the whippets here in Australia, all the superlatives are mere understatements. His legacy can be seen winning all over the country.

Good job done, Jack. Sleep in peace old chap.

Gail.

As others before me I express my deepest regrets at "Jack's" passing.

Jack is a legend there is no doubt about it......

He was adorned the privilege of the 'Ch Airescot Chaconne (Imp Swed) Memorial Award' for Most Successful Sire at The Whippet Assoc. of Victoria's Specialty on many occasions.

He is now with Angela the woman he was closest to and who had the foresight to bring him Downunder to share his blood with the whippet fraternity in Australia.

Thankyou to Angela and Rest Peacefully together. :huggles:

Sued

Like others, John and I are very saddened at Jack's passing. I was stunned at Terry's news after I rang him on my return from o/s as we had sent one of our girls to be mated to Jack whilst away.

Jack was a special dog. He had a great character but he excelled as a sire.

I sincerely hope that Ming is pregnant and that we will be able to add another Jack daughter to our family.

Sorry to hear of your loss, we own Marcus, Khabaray Paco Rabbane at Dumbriton, his brother, and we send our condolenses to all concerned.

Rest in peace Jack

Janet & Tracy

R.I.P. Jack

Goodbye to a beautiful boy.

We know you will be sadly missed at Martinique, Valley Heights will never be quite the same without you.

A three time winner of the ‘Ch Airescot Chaconne (Imp Swed) Memorial Award’ for Most Successful Sire at The Whippet Association of Victoria's Specialty.

Your sons & daughters all display your wonderful temperament, at Byerley we have a son & 3 grand sons kenneled together, bitches in season or not – displaying the same good naturedness that Jack & Barney displayed when they were together.

Your legacy will live on in your sons, daughters and grand children, in our kennel alone we are fortunate to have, SBIS Ch & Amer Ch Byerley Savile Row ROM, SBIS Ch Byerley Sybilla, SBIS R/U Ch Byerley Lanvin, SBIS R/U Ch Byerley Boudicca and grand children Ch Byerley.Longines, BIS R/U Ch Byerley Sillitto, BIG Ch Byerley Hilfiger

Jack, go home to Angela and be at peace together once more,

Peter & Griff

RIP Jack

My sympathies to those who have lost him, he sounds as though he was a very special chap

Saddened to read of Jack's passing.

Sending comforting thoughts to his breeder Heather and to Terry & Ian of Martinique Whippets, Australia.

Jack certainly stamped his mark on some outstanding offspring.

R.I.P. Jack

Just wanted to add my condolences to Terry & Ian on the opassing of a great dog.

For those of us lucky enough to use him in our breeding program, "Jack" left a wonderful legacy.

Rest in peace dear boy, back with Angela.

Noreen

bookworm said:
R.I.P. JackGoodbye to a beautiful boy.

We know you will be sadly missed at Martinique, Valley Heights will never be quite the same without you.

A three time winner of the ‘Ch Airescot Chaconne (Imp Swed) Memorial Award’ for Most Successful Sire at The Whippet Association of Victoria's Specialty.

Your sons & daughters all display your wonderful temperament, at Byerley we have a son & 3 grand sons kenneled together, bitches in season or not – displaying the same good naturedness that Jack & Barney displayed when they were together.

Your legacy will live on in your sons, daughters and grand children, in our kennel alone we are fortunate to have, SBIS Ch & Amer Ch Byerley Savile Row ROM, SBIS Ch Byerley Sybilla, SBIS R/U Ch Byerley Lanvin, SBIS R/U Ch Byerley Boudicca and grand children Ch Byerley.Longines, BIS R/U Ch Byerley Sillitto, BIG Ch Byerley Hilfiger

Jack, go home to Angela and be at peace together once more,

Peter & Griff

Back