The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kent Game & Equine Festival

perks

Registered
Reaction score
Kent Game & Equine Festival March 26th & 27th at Kent showground Detling, Maidstone, ME14 3JF. Simulated coursing, Straight racing 23" & Under, over 23", puppies & terriers. Entries taken from 10am to start as soon as first card is full. All racing events to take place in the morning on both days. Lurcher & terrier show to start at approx 1pm on both days. Qualifiers for Countryman Weeklys Champion of Champions & NWTF. Enquiries call Paddy on 07737765999.

Kent Game & Equine Festival March 26th & 27th at Kent showground Detling, Maidstone, ME14 3JF. Simulated coursing, Straight racing 23" & Under, over 23", puppies & terriers. Entries taken from 10am to start as soon as first card is full. All racing events to take place in the morning on both days. Lurcher & terrier show to start at approx 1pm on both days. Qualifiers for Countryman Weeklys Champion of Champions & NWTF. Enquiries call Paddy on 07737765999.
Brokeback Mountain part 2,glad i will be at home.Will miss you loads though.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Brokeback Mountain part 2,glad i will be at home.Will miss you loads though.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha, me to Amanda - gay boys weekend away (w00t) Although, I understand that Ian is doing the cooking on Friday night, so they might not survive the weekend (w00t)

Debs

Ha ha, me to Amanda - gay boys weekend away (w00t) Although, I understand that Ian is doing the cooking on Friday night, so they might not survive the weekend (w00t)

Debs
Ha Ha!! Maggi is armed with her camera, we will have country & western playing late in to the night just to set the scene!!! I hope you ladies are going to remember to pack their check shirts & their fishing tackle!!! I will be adding grated glass to the vasaline to liven things up!! :blink: Shame you aren't coming as well it would have been a right laugh!! And Amanda i hope Pete remembers the teapot & cosy as I just love the way you have trained him to make tea its so yummy done that way, I might even make cucumber sandwiches (well I would if I liked them)

Debs
Ha Ha!! Maggi is armed with her camera, we will have country & western playing late in to the night just to set the scene!!! I hope you ladies are going to remember to pack their check shirts & their fishing tackle!!! I will be adding grated glass to the vasaline to liven things up!! :blink: Shame you aren't coming as well it would have been a right laugh!! And Amanda i hope Pete remembers the teapot & cosy as I just love the way you have trained him to make tea its so yummy done that way, I might even make cucumber sandwiches (well I would if I liked them)
Lol,Pete laughing his head off!!Ian was doing meatballs and spagetti Friday,but Harry declared today he effing hates them,oh well,see what

else he can conjur up!!Harry reckons he is sleeping in a cage.lol.I hope you all have a great time.

Amanda.xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda if you & Debs aren't there then who's going to keep them under control, fancy letting them loose on their own :eek: Guess Chris and Maggie will have to do the honours in your absence. Great to see you all at the weekend.

Sonia & Ian

Amanda if you & Debs aren't there then who's going to keep them under control, fancy letting them loose on their own :eek: Guess Chris and Maggie will have to do the honours in your absence. Great to see you all at the weekend.Sonia & Ian
Hi Sonia,

It was great to catch up with you and Ian,you must be very proud of your woofs :thumbsup:

Think me ,Deb and Shirl will just live in blissfull ignorance.

The forcast is -3 for Sat night,me ,frost and tent dont go.lol.

Amanda.xx

hello all,

this one was Harley & Clyde's first show. went pretty well considering it was their first show with us.

sadly they didnt get anywhere, -they only entered 2 but hey ho! good practice. harley is still a little nervy, but we're getting there, slowly , so wish us :luck: (w00t)

it was good to meet some of the coursing crew finally in the flesh :thumbsup:

becky :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hello all,this one was Harley & Clyde's first show. went pretty well considering it was their first show with us.

sadly they didnt get anywhere, -they only entered 2 but hey ho! good practice. harley is still a little nervy, but we're getting there, slowly , so wish us :luck: (w00t)

it was good to meet some of the coursing crew finally in the flesh :thumbsup:

becky :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hi, It was good to meet you Clyde & Harley. I must admit that I thought Harley was lovely!!

Had a great 2 days, really good to see you chris after all these yrs, you aint changed still as mad as ever, even without the influence of a big bottle of smirnoff ice lol,

thanks to you, paddy and the rest of the gang for making it a good one despite the weather on sat :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Had a great 2 days, really good to see you chris after all these yrs, you aint changed still as mad as ever, even without the influence of a big bottle of smirnoff ice lol,thanks to you, paddy and the rest of the gang for making it a good one despite the weather on sat :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hi Debbie! It was great to see you also & meet little Hannah she is a sweetie with bags of confidence & a better singing voice than all of us!! Not sure what you mean about me being mad!! I am sane its all those around me that are unbalanced mmm maybe thats my influence ;) And I only had one small glass over the whole weekend which was purely for medicinal purposes ;) Hope to see you over this year maybe bully you into coming to Essex in May!!

Back