The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kelmarsh

As always Maggie, fantastic pictures, especially the one of us getting stuck in the mud!!! Just to let everyone know it was Richard driving not me!! Maria
Maggi is a star at those unaware shots!! Don't you just love her!! I believe you Maria! That F1 simulater getting stuck gave us hours of entertainment on the Saturday!!! My coffee has just gone cold viewing all these pics Does Maggi ever sleep? I didn't get to see any of the racing events as they put me in the tent to keep me out of trouble!!! I so enjoyed catching up. Cheers Maggi x

Brilliant as always Maggi, you really capture the expressions on the dogs faces when racing or hurdling. :thumbsup: (I don't miss having to be towed out of the field when it's muddy, had a lot of that one year with our van.,) (w00t) also it's nice that you don't plaster a copy write all over the photo's so people on hear can save the photo's to their albums if their dogs are in them. :thumbsup: di

Di, people 'plaster' copyright over their photos because they OWN them !! I would always PM the poster concerned for permission, & if they are agreeable, which Maggi is, ( & I would be too) they will send you the file, which means in turn that you will get a better quality picture !!! Please , people on here, think before you right click on a picture !!! ..... :angry:

Superb photos Maggi, enjoyed viewing them & especially liked the hurdle shots, must had taken you hours to edit & post them all .......much appreciated :thumbsup:
Thanks Maria, when I'm editing the photos I always promise myself that I will take less photos at the next event till I get there then totally fail to stick to it :lol: :lol:

As always Maggie, fantastic pictures, especially the one of us getting stuck in the mud!!! Just to let everyone know it was Richard driving not me!! Maria
Maybe you wouldn't have got bogged down if you'd been driving :thumbsup: :-

Brilliant as always Maggi, you really capture the expressions on the dogs faces when racing or hurdling. :thumbsup: (I don't miss having to be towed out of the field when it's muddy, had a lot of that one year with our van.,) (w00t) also it's nice that you don't plaster a copy write all over the photo's so people on hear can save the photo's to their albums if their dogs are in them. :thumbsup: di
Thanks Di, people are welcome to use the photos of their dogs, if I was doing the photos as a business then I would put copyright on them :thumbsup:

Maggi is a star at those unaware shots!! Don't you just love her!! I believe you Maria! That F1 simulater getting stuck gave us hours of entertainment on the Saturday!!! My coffee has just gone cold viewing all these pics Does Maggi ever sleep? I didn't get to see any of the racing events as they put me in the tent to keep me out of trouble!!! I so enjoyed catching up. Cheers Maggi x
There's more "unaware" photos but I'm saving them for when I update the Coursing Crew photoboard o:)

You're in the tent to stop you puppyknapping after all you can never have too many & 1 is never enough :lol:

Fantastic pix Maggie. Some great ones in there of all my dogs racing.
Debs
Thanks Debs, glad I got all your hounds :thumbsup: Hopefully see all the Eastwood Club team again soon :cheers:

:thumbsup: love the pic's they are brill, is the pic of Faolan the pup out of Emma's greyhound bitch and Bound Too ?? if so this is his litter sisters
maltbypups025.jpg
:thumbsup: Faolan looks just like his dad mickey ( bound too )

Last edited by a moderator:

Di, people 'plaster' copyright over their photos because they OWN them !! I would always PM the poster concerned for permission, & if they are agreeable, which Maggi is, ( & I would be too) they will send you the file, which means in turn that you will get a better quality picture !!! Please , people on here, think before you right click on a picture !!! ..... :angry:
I am now copyriten my pix to.But only cause ive seen a few of mine,that were copied off here,and stretched as big as they could be.Which made a mess of them,and made my work,look awfull.I too,have no problem with doing any shots,that folk want.For themselves.But i do it,at a pretty fair price.To help make ends meet,and save most of what i get,to try and upgrade my camera kit.I started with a simple point n shoot thing,and upgradd quite a few times,with the few quid i got for A4 high quality framed prints,at 12/15 quid a time.According to the price of frame i used.I only sell a few pix per show.So it covers my fuel,and printing stuff,with not much left over,for the camera kitty.But my main reason,is to stop my work,being wrecked.Hope this dont offend anyone.

Excellent pictures!!! Love the action shots.

:thumbsup: love the pic's they are brill, is the pic of Faolan the pup out of Emma's greyhound bitch and Bound Too ?? if so this is his litter sisters
maltbypups025.jpg
:thumbsup: Faolan looks just like his dad mickey ( bound too )
Thanks re photos. Faolan is the pup out of lily, his sisters look lovely. He's got similar markings to his black sister, white chest & white on all 4 feet but no white tip to his tail. Will have to try to have a reunion sometime. :thumbsup:

Great pics Maggie :thumbsup: Would be great if we get to see Faolan in the flesh.Will try and talk Emma in to bringing his sisters down for the Worcester open :thumbsup: I suspect there would be loads of pics taken :lol:

Another set of fantastic Photo's maggie

and so many people in them i haven't seen for years

its lovely to see thanks for sharing them :thumbsup:

Maybe you wouldn't have got bogged down if you'd been driving :thumbsup: :-
The problem with me driving is i have trouble navigating my way to the local supermarket!!!!

Back