The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kedlestone Hall Gamefair

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
Looks like im hitting this one ..june 7 & 8. camping too yeeehaa :cheers: ! its a tom and carole brannon event by the way so im sure sim-coursing and straight racing should be good crack :thumbsup:

see my buddies there i hope and my buddiweisers too :- "

john....whos dogs are getting their sleeping bags together already :wacko:

hi john.. were campin at tabley with amanda pete all her tribe, deb ian and all there tribe (w00t) can you not make it there .. :cheers: it should be a great weekend and tom and carol are doing the racing there too. :thumbsup:

Hi John,

We'll be at Kedleston. Wont be camping though as it's only about 20 mins from our house.

Deb

lurcher lover said:
Hi John,
We'll be at Kedleston.  Wont be camping though as it's only about 20 mins from our house.

Deb

weheyyyy nice one ! val i cant make tabley as it clashes with one of the shows here. :( but kedlestone will do !

:cheers:

Howdy - we shall certainly be going. Can't wait. Just hope the weather is better than Selby :- "

we would have done this one as not too far, but cant due to it being Adam's weekend to work :(

stormydog said:
Looks like im hitting this one ..june  7 & 8.  camping too  yeeehaa  :cheers:   !  its a tom and carole brannon event by the way so im sure sim-coursing and straight racing should be good crack  :thumbsup:

see my buddies there i hope and my buddiweisers too  :- "

john....whos dogs are getting their  sleeping bags together already  :wacko:

We are going,not far from us.Are you bringing your dangerous weapon,or just a beer??

Amandaxx

finleyfoofoo said:
stormydog said:
Looks like im hitting this one ..june  7 & 8.   camping too  yeeehaa  :cheers:   !  its a tom and carole brannon event by the way so im sure sim-coursing and straight racing should be good crack  :thumbsup:

see my buddies there i hope and my buddiweisers too  :- "

john....whos dogs are getting their  sleeping bags together already  :wacko:

We are going,not far from us.Are you bringing your dangerous weapon,or just a beer??

Amandaxx

:eek: some mild refreshents only ofcourse o:) unless you mean lil baby china ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sallytilly said:
stormydog said:
lurcher lover said:
Hi John,
We'll be at Kedleston.  Wont be camping though as it's only about 20 mins from our house.

Deb

weheyyyy nice one ! val i cant make tabley as it clashes with one of the shows here. :( but kedlestone will do !

:cheers:

im sure we will all be at kedleston as well.. :) see you there.. ;)

magic. we should organise a bbq !! :thumbsup:

Hi John we will be there both days im showing the ferrets and dogs .Will be busy but it should be fun .

We'll be there with our devil pup :lol: and the rest of our gang! My neice will be coming to show the dogs coz she always gets a rosette or two 8) , I usually come home with nowt!! :unsure:

Hopefully we'll have weather like at Pickering!! :D

Hey John

Dont know if i am going, my fella's going with the lads!!! and says its a lads weekend!! (heard of that back home) :angry: , so dunno if ill be going but if not ill hopefully see you another time. all the best at it :thumbsup:

Back