The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kane Standing

"Why am I standing on the table again?" :- "

st.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: KANE :wub: :wub: ... whichever way you are standing - Gorgeous to me. :wub: :wub: Hes fab. :thumbsup:

Kane is beautiful :wub: , Lesley. I love black and white's he's soo cute :wub:

Awww bless cutie Kane :wub: :wub:

Just love the expression on his face in the first picture :wub:

Julie

Thanks for the lovely comments you guys he is a poppet I have to say :wub: a very good boy(most of the time :devil: / o:) )

Jabs tonight :( but at least we are getting closer to proper outings, although I don't think anybody minded at racing that he couldn't go on the floor apart from one wee :huggles: :huggles: :) especially Julie who is a fab puppy cuddler :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
Thanks for the lovely comments you guys he is a poppet I have to say :wub:   a very good boy(most of the time :devil: / o:) )
Jabs tonight :( but at least we are getting closer to proper outings, although I don't think anybody minded at racing that he couldn't go on the floor apart from one wee  :huggles:   :huggles:   :) especially Julie who is a fab puppy cuddler :thumbsup:

Please..... ' what qualifications does one need to be a puppy cuddler' - I'd like to apply :- " :wub:

Oh he's just so gorgeous :wub: :wub: What a little stunner

Janimal said:
*Lesley* said:
Thanks for the lovely comments you guys he is a poppet I have to say :wub:   a very good boy(most of the time :devil: / o:) )
Jabs tonight :( but at least we are getting closer to proper outings, although I don't think anybody minded at racing that he couldn't go on the floor apart from one wee  :huggles:   :huggles:   :) especially Julie who is a fab puppy cuddler :thumbsup:

Please..... ' what qualifications does one need to be a puppy cuddler' - I'd like to apply :- " :wub:

No qualifications necessary Janis as full training will be given by the puppy in question :thumbsup:

All you need is a big coat or blanket if you prefer :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
Back legs could do with being a bit futher back, but he stood very nicely for me although he doesn't look overly impressed and he is keeping an eye on the cameraman :blink:   :unsure:
He's so cute !!!!! :wub:

Back