The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kane Standing

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score
Back legs could do with being a bit futher back, but he stood very nicely for me although he doesn't look overly impressed and he is keeping an eye on the cameraman :blink: :unsure:

standing.jpg

Aw, he's so lovely. That eye patch is gorgeous :wub: (nice table, too!)

Little porker :wub: :wub: :wub:

kane_satnding.jpg

Oh well now you just have to go and show off dont you!!! :p

Beanie, where are you practice make perfect you know :- "

Kim and Tilly said:
Oh well now you just have to go and show off dont you!!! :p Beanie, where are you practice make perfect you know :- "

Trick is catch them when they are half asleep Kim :lol:

Ahh, that first picture is funny. He looks really cheeky peeping at the camera! :wub:

Nice whoppet you've got there Lesley :D :D :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics Lesley, i shall remember the just woken trick when the pups come in Feb

:D

He is just sooo handsome :wub: and standing like that all by himself too, I have to keep one hand on Esme otherwise she sits down, but we are working on that one.

I have to agree about the sleepy thing, I tend to pick her up when she is asleep and stand her and then let her go back to sleep, but I am now trying to encourage her to do it when awake and am meeting with some fairly fierce opposition.

I'm glad Kane is a porker as Esme is too.

OEH said:
He is just sooo handsome :wub:   and standing like that all by himself too, I have to keep one hand on Esme otherwise she sits down, but we are working on that one.
I have to agree about the sleepy thing, I tend to pick her up when she is asleep and stand her and then let her go back to sleep, but I am now trying to encourage her to do it when awake and am meeting with some fairly fierce opposition.

I'm glad Kane is a porker as Esme is too.

I think puppies should be chubby for a while the thin out soon enough, he likes is grub in fact if I'm not doing it quick enough he screams and jumps about (w00t) when it's the big ones feed time it's his tea time and when he's eaten his we have to hold him or he would try to eat theirs :devil:

He looks just so so so so so :wub: . yum, bigtime!

*Lesley* said:
grub in fact if I'm not doing it quick enough he screams and jumps about (w00t) when it's the big ones feed time it's his tea time and when he's eaten his we have to hold him or he would try to eat theirs  :devil:

It runs in the family she sits at my feet and screams and barks till its ready. If its taking even longer she starts throwing herself upwards towards the work surface, she can only get about 2 feet up at the moment, but with time............ :wacko:

OEH said:
*Lesley* said:
grub in fact if I'm not doing it quick enough he screams and jumps about (w00t) when it's the big ones feed time it's his tea time and when he's eaten his we have to hold him or he would try to eat theirs  :devil:

It runs in the family she sits at my feet and screams and barks till its ready. If its taking even longer she starts throwing herself upwards towards the work surface, she can only get about 2 feet up at the moment, but with time............ :wacko:

OMG Kane is exactly the same (w00t) at least I know it's normal :lol:

Kane is a handsome chap and he has a gorgeous belly :huggles:

Oh Lesley - he is delightful. Keep posting standing pics as he grows please. I think you should show him - would the breeder have any opposition to that?

aslan said:
Oh Lesley - he is delightful.  Keep posting standing pics as he grows please.  I think you should show him - would  the breeder have any opposition to that?
Aww thanks lana, I don't think Paul the breeder would mind I think he's happy as long as Kane has a good home, I'm sure he'll post differently if he does :D

I think I would have got into showing had there been anything closer to me such as ringcraft ect especially with callie and Sienna being our first and show bred it just happened that lure coursing and racing were closer so thats what we went into and we do love it, but you never know maybe one day....

Back