The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kaisers Tea

hope he hasnt got a taste for it now (w00t) well done keiser :D

:D Well done to Kaiser :D

Protecting his owner Lisa :huggles: ,,A good dog on the track and even better off the track :cheers:

Thing's could have got very nasty if Kaiser never reacted to this B*****D :(

Hope he got steak for his tea Lisa, no more sausages for this boy :lol: :D

Just thought Colin will have to watch himself next time he puts him in the trap for you Lisa :lol:

:eek: Happened to me once a few ( :- " well quite a lot really) years ago. The Policewoman asked me to describe his er...sausage. :b I was brought up in a house with 4 sisters - went to a catholic school with nuns as teachers and was 14 yrs old at the time. Id never seen one before - so how the hell do you describe it :eek: :lol: I thought she was gonna make me go and pick out the one Id seen from a line up :sweating: :b :lol: Nickys right though KEEP SAFE :thumbsup:

lisa have u got todays chronicle? page nine? bare faced cheek of town moor streaker? 4.50pm on thursday a man was running on the town moor with no clothes on. police gave a 10 minute chase. looks like it cud b your flasher pmsl :lol:

pmsl at this!!!! what a good dog you have!!!!! (w00t)

true though had he not gone for him , things could have been nasty!!! :(

glad you are ok :huggles:

:thumbsup:

If Kaiser is in the same heat as our Penny tomorrow, I'll be keeping my hands over my honeymoon tackle (w00t) :D

Back