The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kaisers Tea

LJR

Registered
Reaction score
Just thought Id give everybody a laugh! Was out walking Kaiser last night at about nine oclock when some pervert decided to jump out of a bush and flash his bits! (w00t) Kaiser liked the look of his sausage and decided to have a bite! :D Goes without saying the flasher took off getting more than he expected :p . Informed the police incase he visits the neatest Accident and Emergency. Dont think the flasher will be soo keen to flash in the future! :thumbsup:

a case of flash and bite (w00t)

Does that meen he got CIRCUMKAISED!!!lol seriously though ,well done Kaiser and i hope you weren't to shaken up after the experience, :rant: damn pervert

(w00t) whys nothing like that happend to me i would have laffed myself silly he would of run of in embarressment ,on a seriouse note dark nights are drawing in folks keep safe all of you :huggles:

You should praise your dog galore - absolutely hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooo how fitting!

well done kaiser - lets hope the flasher learns summat from this experience (if you don't want it bitten off, keep it out of sight :- " )

LJR said:
Just thought Id give everybody a laugh! Was out walking Kaiser last night at about nine oclock when some pervert decided to jump out of a bush and flash his bits! (w00t) Kaiser liked the look of his sausage and decided to have a bite! :D Goes without saying the flasher took off getting more than he expected :p . Informed the police incase he visits the neatest Accident and Emergency. Dont think the flasher will be soo keen to flash in the future! :thumbsup:
Dont talk silly, can you honestly see me walking into the accident and emergency :lol:

keith

midlanderkeith said:
LJR said:
Dont talk silly, can you honestly see me walking into the accident and emergency :lol:

keith

Is it true he would have been done for indecent exposure but for the lack of evidence???

and was he FRANK about it all??????

steve

Karen-Coral said:
midlanderkeith said:
LJR said:

keith

Is it true he would have been done for indecent exposure but for the lack of evidence???

and was he FRANK about it all??????

steve

ang on theres someone at the door, :oops: its the police

I told you he was a good dog Lisa!! (w00t) Now don't be giving the lad titbit's especially when the Champs is days away!! :cheers: :luck:

PMSL only what he deserved ... a big bone for kaiser lol

get him to stand in front of the traps he should be a doddle to backload then

did he get a good hold (w00t) phone itv they would love it also you might find the culpit. :luck: :thumbsup:

well done kaiser looking after his mam ,hope it does not affect his running,heard of giving a dog a rabbit to keen it up ,but never a willy :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
lisa wait till i see that dog of yours, me sausage is killing me pmsl (w00t) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
lisa would you rekenise this mans willy again ? could it be any of these

images.jpg

PMSL :lol: both at Kaisers antics and Deccas last post.Brilliant :thumbsup: Karen

Sorry Decca them sausages are all to big and soft (w00t) The sausage I seen was little and hard :D The dirty bugger :angry:

LJR said:
Sorry Decca them sausages are all to big and soft (w00t) The sausage I seen was little and hard :D   The dirty bugger :angry:

pmsl so u had a good look then lisa? :lol: seriously though the dirty git! hope u identified him @ the police station, will give u a ring later.

sherry said:
LJR said:
Sorry Decca them sausages are all to big and soft (w00t) The sausage I seen was little and hard :D   The dirty bugger :angry:

pmsl so u had a good look then lisa? :lol: seriously though the dirty git! hope u identified him @ the police station, will give u a ring later.

CHIPALATO --Then eh? Not the Cumberland variety :oops: :x :x :x cant have been a butcher or he would have had his Big Chopper to hand---lol

steve

Back