The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

K9 CHAT ROOM

Whippet Mad

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering why no one seems to go on K9 Chat??? If anyone does go on what time are you usually on because its very boring on your own!!!

I know what you mean about the chat room it used to be used quite regular at one point, i don't know if it is k9 or just my computer but the number of chat users used to come up at the side of chat server, and then i would go in, i keep popping in now and then but like you said there is never anyone in.

well whippet mad, you're a fine one to talk about the chat room:shocked:, you said hello then bogged off when I asked if I knew you from racing(or is it a secret)

hello is anybody out there,would anyone like a chat,i will be on line for the next 30 mins.please reply its kind of lonley out here by my self.

andy we are here are u going to chat room?

Hi Neil, it's Lorraine ,I bet you don't know who i am i can't  put a picture to your face, what dog's do you own, Andrew is down stairs watching the footie so i dare not disturb him.

hi lorraine sorry i did not reply straight away  computer playing up! i own wonderwall no limit dog

how do you get into chat rooms as i tried last night and it kept saying "you have to be registered to use these rooms" i am registered and was logged in but i still couldnt access the rooms????????

Hi Neil,

I'll check that out - possibly for some reason you haven't got registered for the chat room. If you see yourself as an active user and your not, it will be me trying your registration.

Give me a day or so.

Just tried your login/password on the chat server and all seems well.

The first time you use the Chat server, or if you change your password, you need to type in your username and password. It's exactly the same username and password as on k9 - make sure you GeT thE cASE RIghT though.

does whippet mad have anything to do with wrestling mad just gary trying to do his detective work (give us a clue or is it top secret:confused:???????????

:D hi pat here from pat/pete,I too would like to go into the chat room but cannot seem to manage it,please advise,,,,thanks

Sorry, the chat room is a 'to be completed' project.

With all the problems that have occured with K9 over the past few weeks the planned schedule has gone out the window.

I have been working on the Pedigree Database facility which requires another 20-30 hours work at the moment.

This present server has a hardware problem and it due to be swapped out in the near future. When that is completed, assuming it works, hopefully things will settle down a bit and I can start making progress again.

Back