The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Just The Right Space...

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score
60.jpg

59.jpg

This was the cat who OH thought would be too stressed out by having to put up with a puppy :- " :lol: She loves the fact he's such a messy eater, more left around for her :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
61.jpg

Aren't they good o:) :wub:

Bless...Gelert is setting the youngster such a good example...sleep, doze, nap...and more sleep :thumbsup:

Great photos :)

Nicola said:
Bless...Gelert is setting the youngster such a good example...sleep, doze, nap...and more sleep :thumbsup:
Yes, it's the bits in between that are the problem :sweating: :lol:

:wub: He's got such a lovely dark face!

A couple more. He likes taking Gelert for a walk when we're getting ready to go out. Note martyred expression of the latter :- " o:)

62.jpg

63.jpg

Looks like he's smoking a cigar. I think he getting to look a bit like Frankie Dessie :unsure:

frankie.jpg

Gorgeous photos, Elizabeth, keep'em coming! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Some 'bit's in between' :devil:

64.jpg

65.jpg

practising his catch rolls already :sweating:

66.jpg

we finish off with a light snack of windfall pears and apples. We keep treasure like this (and lots of other stuff :x ) in our special place under the grass tussock.

moriarte said:
A couple more. He likes taking Gelert for a walk when we're getting ready to go out. Note martyred expression of the latter  :- "  o:)
62.jpg

63.jpg

Looks like he's smoking a cigar. I think he getting to look a bit like Frankie Dessie  :unsure:

frankie.jpg

Yes, they have the same shape head. Great pics, he's a lovely little boy :wub:

Lovely pics. I really like the ones of hom "smoking" a "cigar" and taking Gelert a walk, lol. :wub:

Awww Elizabeth - that first picture is lovely :wub: He is such a lovely colour - and I love to see how the two of them are getting along. :thumbsup:

or should that be the three of them :lol:

we had a very naughty afternoon :b

67.jpg

whose nice bed is this? (Good thing she isn't here :sweating: )

68.jpg

nice to chew...

69.jpg

and chew...

70.jpg

Darn, can't keep anything nice to myself

72.jpg

73.jpg

Our first catch :devil:

74.jpg

75.jpg

more devilment to end off our day (I hope... :sweating: ) :devil: :devil: :devil:

I love that action shot (2nd from last photo) and Guto looks to be in heaven chewing your furry throw. :oops: :- " :p

its obvious who he looks like :wacko:

Winston Churchill (w00t) :lol:

these photo's are so intimate and loving, moriarte. really vivid too. I love them. :thumbsup:

Back