The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Just Look At This Collar...

Cathrine

Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately yhat is all I can afford to do... It is about 2oo quid... Trying to figure out if I can make one???

DI_kohinoor_stort.jpg

All I can picture is it getting caked in fox poo and then ruined (w00t)

lol at Rae! (w00t)

I love the collar too, but my husband would flat out refuse to be seen with Belle in a diamante collar. Good luck in trying to make one!

I can see your point. Only with horse poo...

But have a look at the rest of the stuff... It's in Norwegian, but the pics speaks for themself....

Looks a bit like a shrapnel bomb to me. :lol: Yeah, just imagine sitting there with a toothpick digging out fox poo & dead rats.

I'm afraid I am a more practical person. I suppose it would be lovely to wear on special occasions, like a royal wedding or something.

Linda

There's bling and there's bling ................ that is just too bling!!!

Oooooh if only :( its gorgeous :thumbsup:

My dogs have some party collars, but i made them myself, and they did not cost quite as much as this gorgeous one. :) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in my opinion .... for girly dogs only. :- " :lol: :wub:

Seraphina said:
My dogs have some party collars, but i made them myself, and they did not cost quite as much as this gorgeous one. :)   :thumbsup:
They r gorgeous collars do make these to sell to people? or are they for ur own dogs just??

Rose :)

Seraphina said:
My dogs have some party collars, but i made them myself, and they did not cost quite as much as this gorgeous one. :)   :thumbsup:

Cor! How clever are you Lida! They are lovely.

Seraphina said:
Wow Lida they look stunning! You should show them to the whippet club, are you one of the favoured ones? If so, they might buy them from you for their fun days.

Linda

kirislin said:
Seraphina said:
Wow Lida they look stunning! You should show them to the whippet club, are you one of the favoured ones? If so, they might buy them from you for their fun days.

Linda

I do not think so. :)

I only got these braids because a friend, who has been very kind to me, said she would like some beautiful collars. OK I did get bit carried away, and ordered lot more braid than I needed, as well as deer leather and heaps of buckles. Just as well I have several great frinds with number of Whippets, so for the next 10 years it is Whippet collars Xmas and birthdays, and every puppy goes to their new home with a puppy collar (not quite as exciting as these).

These I made for another friend of mine for her birthday last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back