The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Just Friends x Marsh Brook Bear

I give in guessing weights anymore, just looked back at my puppy weight chart - at 16 weeks Chief (Never Say Never) was 16lb finished at 25, well i think he's finished or just about lol Thunder (Dynamite) was only 14 1/2 and hes 27 they all grow at such different rates and some carry on for longer - just feel confident in saying your two won't be in the same class :thumbsup:
think your right there lol

we are guessing about 21/22lb meave and 42/43lb sailor, i think we are getting what we wanted tho one in the handicap :thumbsup:

Mark

Erin is 18lb 6oz

She's growing so fast

erin1jpg.jpg

Slowed up a bit this week, Sailor 29lb 2oz, Meave 14lb 8oz & Jen 20lb 6oz - 18 weeks.

Ours are Alfie 24lb 11oz and Leo 27lb 6oz

weights at 19 week

Sailor 30lb

Meave 15lb

Jen 21lb 11oz

Mark

Ours have slowed down this week

Alfie 25lb 7oz

Leo 27lb 10oz :b

Pups are 20 weeks old today.

Leo 29lb 2oz

Alfie 27lb 1oz :wub: :wub:

Sailor is 30lb 15oz

meave is 15lb 6 oz

and Elaine and sallys jen 23lb 5oz

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Sailor is 30lb 15oz meave is 15lb 6 oz

and kath and sallys jen 23lb 5oz

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mark

ok here goes my guesses for these 3 then:

sailor 35/36lb

meave 19/20lb

jen 27/28lb :thumbsup:

Pups are 22 weeks old tomorrow

Alfie 27lb 12oz :unsure:

Leo 29lb 8oz :blink:

On Friday Sailor was 34lb 3oz (he's a big lad lol) and Meav was 17lb, forgot what Jen was. We'll weigh them again tomorrow.

I seen Sailor, Meave and Jen on Thursday. Sailor looks to me to have the makings of a big scratch dog. It'll be a while before he'll be a finished article but he's got a lovely strong looking back and frame that I imagine he'll be quite a powerful dog.

Meave is the complete opposite, very whippety and spritely. As a half cross GHD in such a small package, I think she'll be very impressive in the future.

My fave on appearance is Jen, I think she's got a lovely physique and just feel she's got something about her, I hope I'm right because its about time Elaine and Sally had some good luck with their dogs.

Had to laugh at Alfie and Leo's weights! They've slowed right down!

Look forward to some photos!

Leo and Alfie both had a bug last week and lost over a pound in weight Jackie, they are back to normal now eating everything including furniture lol (w00t)

Lynn x

I seen Sailor, Meave and Jen on Thursday. Sailor looks to me to have the makings of a big scratch dog. It'll be a while before he'll be a finished article but he's got a lovely strong looking back and frame that I imagine he'll be quite a powerful dog.Meave is the complete opposite, very whippety and spritely. As a half cross GHD in such a small package, I think she'll be very impressive in the future.

My fave on appearance is Jen, I think she's got a lovely physique and just feel she's got something about her, I hope I'm right because its about time Elaine and Sally had some good luck with their dogs.

Had to laugh at Alfie and Leo's weights! They've slowed right down!

Look forward to some photos!
hope you're right jac, can't wait to pick her up now :wub: :D

Me and you both Sal - have been poorly this week with a chest infection,

but am really looking forward to bringing Jen home. I cant thank Vicky

and Mark enough for looking after her for us.

Elaine

Great news good luck sally and Elaine

Anyway forget putting there weighs on k9 and get some pics of them all on everyone

Back