The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Just Back

JAX

Registered
Reaction score
Ive just had a great trip Judging whippets in Sweden .

Ive just got back home after leaving my hotel at 9 am this morning ,

Im hoping Malin has some pictures for me on her camera , Ive taken a few but will see whatt they look like

Hospitality , as ever was 100% , Many thanks to all who helped and entered their Whippets for me to judge

Results will follow when ive more time. Promise

Well I heard some wonderful news from a lovely friend of mine...

:-

Any results Jackie, or are you waiting for the pics to put with the results.

Wendy

Just the main winners for now .

All the dogs were unknown to me and so were the owners , which is really nice , some faces I half remember seeing last year at the whippet congress , but I have a job to remember people in the Uk who I see week after week , which can be embarrassing when they remember YOUR name :b

Best bitch and BIS from a super entry of 81 was

DKUCH NORDV -07 SUCH Burnt Sienna Midsummer Breeze

best dog and BOS was

SUCH Burnt Sienna Midsummer Headline

Dcc was Pompeca Gustavus Angarius

Bcc was Burnt Sienna Hope Won

Best Puppy, not judged by me, was ( I think)

Burnt Sienna Sweet Emotion

and Ive heard that my BIS also went BIS on Sunday at an all breeds show in Finland

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh! What a wonderful time for Lisa (Burnt Sienna knls) YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Can't wait for the full results and pics - glad you had a wonderful time Jax. I think I would have enjoyed being there to watch your judging.

CONGRATULATIONS! to Lisa with Bree & Tiger and Bree's beautiful daughter Lexi...what a wonderful weekend you had! :cheers:

Sounds like you had a fantastic time Jackie with some beautiful whippets under you. Really looking forward to seeing those pics when you get a min :thumbsup:

Thank you for this wonderful win!

And yes it was my puppy that I kept from Bree's litter this summer that was BIS puppy 4-6 months.

I was thrilled. And like you said, she won BIS the day after in Finland at an International show out of 1684 dogs from all breeds! My male BS Cutting Edge that you placed 1st in open and 4th BD was BOS in Finland with a CC & Cacib :D

I'll stay up on this cloud for a looooong time. What a weekend :D

Lisa Winder

BOS Swedish Champion Burnt Sienna Midsummer Headline & BIS Int, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish (from yesterday!) Nordic Winner -07 Burnt Sienna Midsummer Breeze

Wow the posting got stuck and I did it again and now there´s a bunch of copies!!!

Oh well.....

Here is 2nd BB, Burnt Sienna Hope Won. She made her debut in the ring (both owner & dog!) and what a start, CC winner!

Lisa

___

edited to say I've removed the duplicate postings :)

And here she is winning Best In Show in Finland.

BIS__land.jpg

Many thanks for those pics ,

shame I was on one which spoils the photo :b

Beautiful whippets Jax Congrats to the winners :wub:

Thanks for posting those pics Lisa,they are all lovely! & WELL DONE again :thumbsup:

Back