The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Just A Few Pictures

katia

Registered
Reaction score
We've just got back from a weeks holiday and I just wanted to share these pics with you all.

Out on an evening walk.

View attachment 14304

Tsarina having a good run at the beach.

DSC00172.jpg

great pix esp the last one :lol: :wub:

Lovely pictures :thumbsup:

Last one Awwww :wub: :wub:

Julie

Well how absolutely gorgeous is Tsarina :wub:

She looks like an little angel - can you tell us more about her?

aww gorgeous pics Katia, :wub: :wub: looks like a good time was had by all :thumbsup:

Rae said:

oh, yes please! tell us more!

lovely pics :))

lovely piccys,love the last one,soooooooo cute :wub: o:) :wub: o:) :wub: o:)

doris said:
Rae said:

oh, yes please! tell us more!

lovely pics :))

OK then, here goes; Tsarina is a pure Belgian bred Iggy. We thought we were gonna do some showing with her, but as we were just at the beginning of our showing career, we had no clue how a good showdog should look. But we soon found out, they shouldn't have ears standing upright and her teeth should be in her mouth. :oops:

Groep.jpg

This is the way she normally carries her ears and if you look close you can see her tooth stikking out (it's the same on the other side). In the picture beside her is Nemesus (who has passed away a few years ago), Ulysses (who is also nolonger with us) and 2 Iggies of a friend of mine.

Tsarina is a really sweet and loveable Iggy with a very funny walk; when she walks she doesn't bend her backlegs. She didn't do this when she was little, I suspect she developed her walk when she nolonger wanted to show.

We have great fun with her. And I hope she will stay with us for many years to come. :wub:

Lovely dogs, Katia. And the names are fantastic! I'm going to be much more creative the next time around... everyone has such beautiful dog-names :b Tsarina is fabulous :thumbsup: (the name and the girl herself, teeth/ears/and all!!)

Once again Katia, love the pics!

Tsarina is a doll! We all wanna see more of her! :wub:

Tsarina is an absolute babe!

So pleased to meet little Tsarina :D ... big slobby kiss from Zoomie (and one for his sister too :lol: )

great pics,especially the buried in the sand one! :) :wub:

:cheers: Lovely pictures Katia - nice to see them all again. :wub: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, gorgeous all of them, but especially her ladyship getting her slave to bury her to keep cool :wub:

They are all soooo sweet :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Caz x

Back