The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Jr Attacked A Electriction.

sharron

Registered
Reaction score
My husband got home today and told me that 1 of the jobs today,was wirring up a house. being a small company (3 people) the whole team went into a ladies house, Her jr ran up to the boss snirrling and bit him on the leg. She put the dog into the kichen, but as they needed to get into the kitchen she let this dog out. the dog went for him again. This time there was blood. the dog had gone stright through his jeans and had biten him. He did have to go to hospital about it. :rant:

They well not be doing any work there. She did say that her dog doesnt luck men. so why let her dog any were nere them. :rant:

Ok its off my chest now. ;)

What a very odd and slightly dim woman????? If she knew her dog did'nt like men then why let it loose with three of them? :blink:

Good God! and they wonder why I prefer my dogs to most people!! :angry:

Hope he is okay. (the man the dog bit...NOT the dog ;)

OH said that it was only the fact that he had his tool box that he did not get any other injuries. :(

(as he had to defend himself with it.)

my hubs got a bad bite from a tiny yorkie once belonging to a friend.me and friend howled laughing :b until we saw his injuries. (w00t) the little beggar had literally climbed up his arm biting all the time.he was furious as all his life if he was gonna be bit he expected it to be from a dobermann especially a bitch that was being mated by our stud dog and when he did get bit it was a yorkie :lol: !

sharron said:
My husband got home today and told me that 1 of the jobs today,was wirring up a house.  being a small company (3 people) the whole team went into a ladies house, Her jr ran up to the boss snirrling and bit him on the leg.  She put the dog into the kichen, but as they needed to get into the kitchen she let this dog out.  the dog went for him again.  This time there was blood.  the dog had gone stright through his jeans and had biten him.  He did have to go to hospital about it. :rant:
They well not be doing any work there.  She did say that her dog doesnt luck men. so why let her dog any were nere them. :rant:

Ok its off my chest now. ;)

bloody stuuuuupid woman! What type of dog was it?

one of these!!!!!!!!!! :lol: (look down!)

l

l

l

V

Last edited by a moderator:
Back