The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Jill At Crufts

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score
My lady give me a b********g last night watching crufts, she reckons jill could hold her own with any whippet, she actually bought jill for me as a birthday present on the understanding i show her but never did

I would give Jill the 1st prize..... Both Sidney and Ben thin she is one hot lady :wub: :wub:

That's a lovely picture of the pretty Jill :wub: :wub: , Keith :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
My lady give me a b********g last night watching crufts, she reckons jill could hold her own with any whippet, she actually bought jill for me as a birthday present on the understanding i show her but never did

You should give it a go Keith!

You never know you both might enjoy it :thumbsup:

:wub: :huggles: She could win crufts anyday!

Go jill go jill!

Get her to ringcraft Keith. I'm sure you'll both love it. :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:

I think Jill would enjoy doing any pastime Keith, as long as she was with you - she certainly looks good to me, and very photogenic :wub:

June Jonigk said:
midlanderkeith said:

I think Jill would enjoy doing any pastime Keith, as long as she was with you - she certainly looks good to me, and very photogenic :wub:

As long as she is with me, you must be reading my mind June, not being morbid here but practical, i often wonder how she would cope if out happened to me, im not ready to go yet mind, ive still some living to do, but let me put it this way, i hope, this doesnt sound right but here goes, i hope she goes afore me, cos i honestly believe she would go mental if i wasnt around, you people only see the beauty of her from the outside, but i have the added advantage of her beauty from within, a joy to own, ive had dogs all my life, but jill, she pushed my button the day she entered my life

:cheers:

As long as she is with me, you must be reading my mind June, not being morbid here but practical, i often wonder how she would cope if out happened to me, im not ready to go yet mind, ive still some living to do, but let me put it this way, i hope, this doesnt sound right but here goes, i hope she goes afore me, cos i honestly believe she would go mental if i wasnt around, you people only see the beauty of her from the outside, but i have the added advantage of her beauty from within, a joy to own, ive had dogs all my life, but jill, she pushed my button the day she entered my life

that would bring a tear to a glass eye so it would :wub:

not that im into showing cause i dont really get it but i think she would deffinatly win :thumbsup:

katie

Back