The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Jesse's 'igloo' Bed...

Emma we still haven't seen the piccie of Jesse in his 'Igloo'........... :D

By the way i found this forum and joined isnt it fab :lol: can't think who recommended it???? o:)

Is it just me who can't view the photos :blink: :(

It says photos attached but it wont take me to see them :b

Cornish said:
Is it just me who can't view the photos :blink:   :(
It says photos attached but it wont take me to see them  :b

this post is 3 years old so maybe theyve removed the pic now

I've asked my sister to add the photos again as even i havent seen them although Jesse is very cute in his igloo.

:wub:

Come on Emma post those photos!

Hope we get an update on Jesse too, and that he's still doing well after his op :luck: :huggles:

(w00t) id love to see this to ,would love to make sum for my lot :cheers:

ive been looking for igloo beds on ebay but saw nothing of the size i want,so i too would love to see a pic :thumbsup:

I have just texted the little sis and siad to get her butt to the forum, hehe :D She is responsible for me getting addicted so she can show her face for a bit now haha! :lol:

Jesse is doing so well, he is so full of beans and happy, he belts around the field like a mad thing and doesnt even seem to notice the lack of 4th leg. THe wound has healed nicely and the hair is almost completely grown back. He has been hit a little hard by the 3rd lot of chemotherapy over the last couple of days and been a bit quiet but he should bounce back. I was truly astonished to see him running about after a couple of weeks, if he was a human it would have taken months! Dogs are the best, they just have this spark that wont fade.... :wub:

Back