The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz

nikki @ 5 weeks and 2 days today wot do u think?
IMGP0696.jpg
At least 6 I'd say :thumbsup:

Hazel

ok mitch reckons 3 or 4

hazel reckons 6

robdog reckons 8?!!!! (w00t)

im hoping maybe just 3? wots everyone elses guess?

Deffo in pup Carole :thumbsup: and i'll go five 2 dogs & 3 bitches.3 blacks & 2 black and white parti's.Wonder if i'll get anything right ??? :lol:

I reckon 4, 3 bitches and 1 dog. Bet you can't wait Carol :luck:

wot u said marielou wud b ideal :thumbsup:

Looks pretty full to me Carole. All the best. xxx

I guess 5, two bitches and three dogs. Two black, two parti and a fawn!! :luck: :luck:

ideally i need 2 large bitches 1 small bitch and 1 large dog lol :thumbsup: oh and the large bitch pref blue lol

She is huge,,I say 9,,what sex,,who cares lol

Good luck Carol :luck: :luck:

Bet you keep at least 2

A bellyfull there lyk Carole!!!you n Pete are gonna b busy. :D

she looks like shes got a belly full kaz :thumbsup:

cant believe its 7 weeks 2day. she is bloody huge now, il try and get a pic later but as peters on a 12 hour shift it might b hard gettin a pic on my own but il try. 2 weeks to go im flapping already lol

It's gone really quick (w00t)

Can't believe you're flapping Carole ,she'll be fine :lol: :sweating:

yes im flapping peter is once agin on 12 hour shifts that week so il b all on my own. last time lisa came to help but as the kids r off skool that week she cud b out with them if not il b on the fone asap to lisa lol like ive said i hope i just get up in the morning and there they are. failing that i cud get old mitch down on his mobility scooter lol got some pics will put them on now. :thumbsup:

cant get pics on yet as cant find the lead 4 the bloody camera thought i had it but it was the video one. gotta go 2 work soon il have a look later. :rant:

yes im flapping peter is once agin on 12 hour shifts that week so il b all on my own. last time lisa came to help but as the kids r off skool that week she cud b out with them if not il b on the fone asap to lisa lol like ive said i hope i just get up in the morning and there they are. failing that i cud get old mitch down on his mobility scooter lol got some pics will put them on now. :thumbsup:
Have you got one of Mitch on his scooter Carole

Back